thoughts on unbanning f0xL3g3nD

justR

Re: thoughts on unbanning f0xL3g3nD

Post by justR »

Since this thread is apparently about Stu...

How about the time you rage quit when I kept telling you the score every time I killed you. You first muted me, then wrote "THIS ISN'T A COMPETITION." After 2-3 more Stu pilot deaths via me, you promptly left the server.

Or how about recently on that air map that already had 2 missile turrets, I took it upon myself to put down 6 more, threw on base cloaking, and watched you get raped by 8 invisible missiles before you even got within bombing range.

Again, you said "I'm not here to face turrets" and promptly left the server.

Rolo 2 Stu 0

gg Death Pilot
f0xL3g3nD :)

Post by f0xL3g3nD :) »

rolo > stu
Attachments
monkeyohsnap.jpg
monkeyohsnap.jpg (11 KiB) Viewed 884 times
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

justR wrote:Since this thread is apparently about Stu...

How about the time you rage quit when I kept telling you the score every time I killed you. You first muted me, then wrote "THIS ISN'T A COMPETITION." After 2-3 more Stu pilot deaths via me, you promptly left the server.

Or how about recently on that air map that already had 2 missile turrets, I took it upon myself to put down 6 more, threw on base cloaking, and watched you get raped by 8 invisible missiles before you even got within bombing range.

Rolo 2 Stu 0

gg Death Pilot
I remeber this game and that exact quote. I'm sure STU has the demo. If not, I'm more than happy to post it to youtube without edits.
virus

Post by virus »

Dark is a pretty good pilot.
[NHOP]Virus
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

justR wrote:Since this thread is apparently about Stu...
I believe that everything that needed to be said about Fox has been said already.
justR wrote:How about the time you rage quit when I kept telling you the score every time I killed you. You first muted me, then wrote "THIS ISN'T A COMPETITION." After 2-3 more Stu pilot deaths via me, you promptly left the server.
I muted you because I got tired of listening to you brag about every kill. I didn't quit "promptly" and I didn't quit because of you. Everyone stops playing eventually.
Get over yourself.
justR wrote:Or how about recently on that air map that already had 2 missile turrets, I took it upon myself to put down 6 more, threw on base cloaking, and watched you get raped by 8 invisible missiles before you even got within bombing range.
As you said, I was only pointing out that I wasn't there to play against turrets.
With it being really late at night and with only FOUR people left playing, I didn't see the point in continuing any longer.
That's not a "rage quit".
Recording43 9/9/2013 12:43 am (late Sunday night)

BTW: I have at least 5 different clips of me running you down while you had the flag. (within the last few weeks)
I have more flag kills on you than on any other single person....EVER.
You really have nothing to brag about.
Last edited by S']['U on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
justR

Post by justR »

S']['U wrote:I muted you because I got tired of listening to you brag about every kill.
S']['U wrote:You really have nothing to brag about.
Does not compute.
S']['U wrote:I didn't see the point in continuing any longer.

Yeah all rage quitters aren't really rage quitting, they are just not seeing the point in continuing any longer at a moment of rage.

I bet you are anxiously awaiting this reply like the attention-whoring fucking dipshit that you are.

You are a laughable joke. Everyone seems to realize this but you. gg.
Puppetmaster

Post by Puppetmaster »

STU is an alright guy. I learned this on our romantic getaway a few weeks ago.
He has an attitude sometimes, though. This is what happened when his wifi kept dropping out:
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

justR wrote:Yeah all rage quitters aren't really rage quitting, they are just not seeing the point in continuing any longer at a moment of rage.
I bet you are anxiously awaiting this reply like the attention-whoring fucking dipshit that you are.
You are a laughable joke. Everyone seems to realize this but you. Image
Whatever.Image
If you sleep better at night thinking that you made some stranger on the internet angry, then good for you.
Keep on thinking that.

I know better, and I feel no need to prove it to you or anyone else.
From now on, whenever I quit the game I'll announce it like this:
"I'm going to rage-quit now...Who wants to take credit for it?"

Grow up.
Last edited by S']['U on Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'][']-[RiLL3R

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

S']['U wrote:
'][']-[RiLL3R wrote:...I remember going one on one with you though, and you raged quit, because I kept getting you with my door.
I was Cloud.
This is pure bullshit.

I have never "rage quit" because of someone killing me with an APC. It just doesn't happen that often.
The only time it did was recently with Puppetmaster, and he can tell you that rather than "rage quitting" because of it, I sent him the demo.

I quit once because Tigga was making his whole game all about camping and sniping me on the airbase as soon as I jumped into my bomber.
If I can't play, then I won't play....it's that simple.
That's not "rage quitting", that's just not wasting my time entertaining a server troll.

I do notice who's good at APC kills, and Puppetmaster is quickly becoming one of the best.
Black Sheep{OZ} is also pretty good at it.
You haven't even caught my attention.

You did rage quit. You probably don't remember cause this was a few years ago, and you just wanted to forget the the day that Cloud put the paint of his door on your face. Lol, I love how S']['U whines to Arsenic, such a childish move. Tell Arsenic that I would rather not suck his gay butt plunging dick. Isn't Dr.Arsenic the girl that plucks his eyebrows?
"Find a Job You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life"
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Puppetmaster wrote:STU is an alright guy. I learned this on our romantic getaway a few weeks ago.
He has an attitude sometimes, though. This is what happened when his wifi kept dropping out:
Ohhh god, that phone rep trolled the shit out of him lol.