Question.

virus

Re: Question.

Post by virus »

It does that to most 1.40/1.41 I believe. Doesn't necessarily mean HappyMod, but all HappyModders do flag that. If that makes sense. I think Crow has been meaning to fix this, but he says it is a known issue.
[NHOP]Virus
JeSuS

Post by JeSuS »

Or one of the things that goes along with that is changes to reticles or Friendly/Foe indicators. If they are custom or homemade they sometimes come up as that.
JeSuS

Post by JeSuS »

obviously its not you so who are we questioning!!!
blankgirl

Post by blankgirl »

After LastHope was released and became (somewhat) widely used hacks came out to circumvent it. The 1.30 bypass allowed users to use HappyMod on LastHope servers by lying and returning the message that they were using a 1.30 client. The "hacked mem.dll" that your screen shot is talking about is referring to another cheat that consisted of a...hacked mem.dll file that you put in your config and also a transparent enemy indicator. So basically, with the hacked mem.dll you had happy mod but didn't need the bypass or anything fancy, you just put two files in your Tribes folder and you could cheat.
Lawlz wrote:
S']['U wrote:
DaJ4ck3L wrote:i love blank girl
:ghey:

You do know that blankgirl is a guy, right? :shh:
I think everyone knows this since he posts pictures of himself after a fucked-up nights. XD
f0xL3g3nD :)

Post by f0xL3g3nD :) »

the 1.41 has the hacked mem.dll

Can be available by downloading a base config from soofly or something...

The tester thingy on the server is very inaccurate.
It was full proof when it was first made, but it needs updated for basically anyones custom config.
Well, unless you dont have a hacked mem.dll :P

Shouldn't be anything to be alarmed about.
JeSuS

Post by JeSuS »

actually there is 1.40 with hacks, there is no current hacks for 1.41 because that has afterhope i think. At least nothing has been released saying there is for 1.41

and here is the forum to read about this
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=663331
virus

Post by virus »

I was kicked by an admin at The Community server using SooFly config. I think that had the hacked .dll. Is that config cheat free?
[NHOP]Virus
JeSuS

Post by JeSuS »

that is a 1.40 config if im in not mistaken which has it built in. It has been a while since I have seen it so im not 100%
justR

Post by justR »

Ghost thinks I cheat. Ghost also believes I am a liar since I told him what it meant before he made this thread about "not really questioning anyone."

p.s. "your" and "you're" Ghost, learn the difference, maybe make a thread and ask for examples or something.
JeSuS

Post by JeSuS »

vulcan whoring is cheating!!!