I miss Bo ...NOT

S']['U

I miss Bo ...NOT

Post by S']['U »

Excerpts from:
http://www.br.thelandofoz.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=11
bo'sdad wrote:I was asked last night by two different people if stu couldn't be unbanned from the server. Since his original time was 30 days and he is so close I agreed to let tree remove the ban, however, this doesn't mean other players will now have to suffer the abusive comments and cap letter chat spamming. if there continues to be a problem, let the owners know.
STU wrote:Bo,
Let me take this oppurtunity to correct some of your incorrect assumptions:
I was told by a very reliable source that the vote to unban me was UNANIMOUS. Don't act like you're doing me some big favor...

I promise you that any "problems" that might arise will not be and NEVER HAVE BEEN caused by me.
If something happens, it's because of someone else....so don't be so quick on the trigger and always assume that I'm the problem.
Look elsewhere FIRST.
bo'sdad wrote:You were banned with bongs approval for boosting and spamming the chat logs with all caps messages that would disrupt the game.
With "bong's approval" ...How surprising. Image
STU wrote:I expect to be treated the same as ANYONE else.
I'm NOT a "special case" that needs to be monitored and scrutinized.
bo'sdad wrote:You are treated differently because people automatically expect you to act like you do.
You act like you have some right to annoy and abuse others and that you shouldn't be held accountable for your actions.
HUH? Image
Sounds more like a certain ex-admin I know...Image
STU wrote: Bo'sdad, I know first-hand how you lie, embellish, and twist the truth to justify your actions.
I was initially banned because I was a victim of the same kind of set-up you and fish attempted to pull on Jerry Garcia.
(http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/7653/8x7a.png)
The "spamming the chat logs with all caps messages" was a result of bong's harassment and would NEVER have happened if he would have left me alone....it's STILL not a bannable offense.
STU wrote:My so-called "spamming" was nothing more than my response to being harassed.
I was only attempting to get some action taken against the harasser....(a futile effort, since I later learned that the harasser was actually the same admin I was complaining to)
(http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8610/4hf8.jpg)
My chat messages were NOT meaningless or unnecessarily repetitive.
I was not trying to annoy other people.
That is NOT spamming.
I would not have been "spamming" in the first place if an admin hadn't been smurfing and harassing me.
STU wrote:The boosting incident was instigated by a <!> member who was harassing me by stealing my bombers.
I boosted a pilot WHICH DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but make a noise and annoy short-fused administrators.
http://youtu.be/QirIsJJtTh8 (video of my December, 2011 ban)
Then you justified my re-banning by telling everyone "STU was caught rage-boosting players all over the map".
That's an outright LIE.
The truth was you were looking for ANY excuse to re-ban me...
...I don't believe the situation has changed a bit, and you're STILL waiting in the shadows, looking for the first excuse you can find to ban me again.
HOW RIGHT I WAS! A month later, bo'sdad re-banned me (for over a year!) for mocking him because he was allowing fish to troll the server by pretending to be a noob called "Wig Bro"
http://youtu.be/HDWfLrzmzU0 (banned again - January 2012)
STU wrote:This "bad behavior" you seem to expect from me was provoked by of weeks of admin harassment.
Unless you plan to continue that trend, there is no reason to expect that kind of behavior from me again.
I find it insulting that you persist in trying to make everyone believe that's how I usually act.
Anyone that's ever played with me in the server knows better.
STU wrote:Your unnecessary posturing here is only meant to try and convince others that I'm some kind of threat to the peace of the community.
That's bullshit.
You and fish are the REAL threat.
Right again. Image

Now that Bo is gone and I've been back for a while, I think it's obvious to anyone that I was never "a problem" on the server... just a victim of lying, corrupt and abusive administrators.
DaRk

Re: I miss Bo ...NOT

Post by DaRk »

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

This is some Dweasel shit right here.
Puppetmaster

Post by Puppetmaster »

Hey STU, you harassed Eric is horribl and that was a bannable offense. Let's put the past in the past and have fun now!!
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Puppetmaster wrote:Hey STU, you harassed Eric is horribl and that was a bannable offense. Let's put the past in the past and have fun now!!
Eric the horribl was an APC thief and TKer.
I don't "harass" anyone. I defend myself.

I now have 1,724 demos archived. (18.5 gigabytes)
Please don't make me look for it.
JeSuS

Post by JeSuS »

leave it alone
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

We need a hand held Heat-Seeking Missile Guidance Weapon. And not the OS launcher , it takes to many to even kill a player. and about 12 to kill apc.
virus

Post by virus »

Beavis wrote:We need a hand held Heat-Seeking Missile Guidance Weapon. And not the OS launcher , it takes to many to even kill a player. and about 12 to kill apc.
That's called "balance".
[NHOP]Virus
Puppetmaster

Post by Puppetmaster »

S']['U wrote: Eric the horribl was an APC thief and TKer.
I don't "harass" anyone. I defend myself.

I now have 1,724 demos archived. (18.5 gigabytes)
Please don't make me look for it.
I'm going to have to ask for proof.
JeSuS

Post by JeSuS »

make another thread if you want to see proof, stop posting on this. This shouldnt have even been posted. Everybody move on from this topic
justR

Post by justR »

virus wrote:
Beavis wrote:We need a hand held Heat-Seeking Missile Guidance Weapon. And not the OS launcher , it takes to many to even kill a player. and about 12 to kill apc.
That's called "balance".
That's what Annihilation Mod is all about, "balance." :)