Arena 2.0

JeSuS

Re: Arena 2.0

Post by JeSuS »

people these days
justR

Post by justR »

problem arose. problem resolved. no drama.
:)
item9

Post by item9 »

On another note Beavis why were you smurfing? you know you're welcome to play in our server? Why feel the need to smurf?

edit: btw it wasn't me. I'm pretty sure we get along. You're good in my book.
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

You know me, I can always back it up! You lie.
I was Sepultura during this kick. And I was eating that's why I staled to reply to your mapping job besides my first one (This?) after you told me what you're doing. but my key board was out of place, as I was typing (looks great) KICK. I just thought it was funny after reading No Drama. Remember the night you chewed on me?

Last edited by Beavis on Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

Ask them to drop next time! control yourself foo!
justR

Post by justR »

I think the most puzzling part of this... is why you have Meanstreet on your buddy list lmfao.
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

item9 wrote:On another note Beavis why were you smurfing? you know you're welcome to play in our server? Why feel the need to smurf?

edit: btw it wasn't me. I'm pretty sure we get along. You're good in my book.

Shit I use this name in Br , they just didn't know who I was. Sepultura is a band from Brazil I use to listen to in the late 90's. I'm still waiting for my light turf color.
vg2
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

justR wrote:I think the most puzzling part of this... is why you have Meanstreet on your buddy list lmfao.

I noticed that right away haha[/quote]

And Mean on my fav, Oh wait is this drama? I was looking to get his config, #1 he offered it to me. #2 I'm color blind and he has white turf and #3To find him to get his Screen shot!
Anything else???
Attachments
pinkman-bitch2.gif
pinkman-bitch2.gif (697.41 KiB) Viewed 557 times
justR

Post by justR »

I think you're known by now for HM witch hunts. (Although not a bad thing at all.) And at least when I first started playing, Meanstreet wasn't exactly short on accusations, although that seemed to dissipate. I think you missed my attempt at humor. :(
BlackSheep

Post by BlackSheep »

New gametypes coming this weekend, along with more personal records (and the MA notification fix)

everyone now has profiles that save (opening tab saves for now until i add a button and #save function). your other info is your password

Everyone has statistics now which can be viewed in tab (profile options->my statistics)