Scarecrow{oz}

Re: Im back on line

Post by Scarecrow{oz} »

:drinkz:
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

This is what i got. HD will be soon swapped for SSD. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-ati ... &cp=1&lp=6

Thanks!

Owner
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Ninetails

Post by Ninetails »

There has to be a catch, how can there be 2 same products for different prices on the same website?
{LS}RePublic

Post by {LS}RePublic »

Fixed one of these for 90 bucks, Just had corrosion on motherboard and thus chucked.

http://www.cnet.com.au/toshiba-satellit ... 307645.htm
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

Owner wrote:This is what i got. HD will be soon swapped for SSD. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-ati ... &cp=1&lp=6

Thanks!

Owner
Nice... JBL speakers ^^ I've got a Kenwood sub and speakers for my PC and used to have a sound card, no sound card now but still pretty sweet sounding. Man, I have ALWAYS played tribes on my PC and never even tried on a laptop, that would be so weird, for me anyways. NO DVD or CD with that bad boy eh... We've gone with cheaper HP systems lately and I'm pretty happy with them, still wish I had a sound card though, love to listen to music on YT... you can find just about any damn song you care to hear on there.
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman

Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

There is a catch to the one he is showing. Its was a used opened items and reconditioned almost like new. So any word someone bought this item and returned it. Thats why its cheaper and i dont buy products that were opened and resold. I think i paid very good price for this one.

Thanks!

Owner
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Correct.

There is a risk associated with refurbished products, and the return policies are more strict.
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

10-4

Thanks!

Owner
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I have purchased several openbox computers, computer parts, and 2 refurbished TV's, online...

I have had no problems with any of them, for at least the first 2 years of ownership.

The most satisfying openbox I've purchased was my Fujitsu U810 5.6" convertible tablet PC.

I read a review of the device before purchasing it, and then purchased it... The first time I turned it on, I discovered windows login username that matched the author of the review I read... The guy purchased the laptop just to review it, and then returned it within 30 days for a full refund. Because the box was opened, I got it for almost $300 less than full price!