Apparently I'm both Stu and Zorak

Owner
Site Admin

Re: Apparently I'm both Stu and Zorak

Post by Owner »

Agitator can you pm me who you are so i can see a bright future to this problem.
agitator

Post by agitator »

Owner wrote:Agitator can you pm me who you are so i can see a bright future to this problem.
See, therein lies the problem. I have played as Agitator, Bayeux Tapestry, and Mantis (briefly [2EZ]Mantis), going back about a year. Before that I.... well, I didn't play before that since 2007ish, and I didn't play anni at that point. For some reason you're expecting me to be some established, well-known player within the community. At the height of this games' popularity, it's player base was in the thousands, and now it's currently available for free, for anyone to download. People always talk about expanding the community, but whenever anybody new shows up they're treated as smurfs.

Zorak lives in Arizona (his own admission of this here: http://z6.invisionfree.com/brazilbrserv ... &p=2711443). Stu lives in Wisconsin (his admission of that is everywhere). This should show in a basic whois lookup of their IPs. Is any IP I've ever used traced back to those places?

Furthermore, what about "innocent until proven guilty"? The burden of proof is on admins to prove I'm a smurf, not for me to prove I'm not. It seems like you and bo have a hard time believing that someone other than Jerry, Perrin, and Bong disagrees with your decisions. If your suspicion is due to my abrasive and asshole-ish nature, that's just the way I am - hence my choice of screen names.

That's the best answer I can give to the request of "tell me who you are".
JeSuS

Post by JeSuS »

coudlnt you just give them your old names :(
agitator

Post by agitator »

JeSuS wrote:coudlnt you just give them your old names :(
tl;dr version of my above post: I have played as agitator (once in ReV|), Bayeux Tapestry, and Mantis (briefly [2EZ]Mantis), going back about a year (maybe a year and a half). I am my own, original, non-smurf person. Please present the case for me being a smurf, and please tell me it rests on more than "he stuck up for [x] player, he must be [x] player". Please be aware that I have also criticized Bong, Jerry, Perrin, Hydro, etc... at times. No one is spared my agitation.
JeSuS

Post by JeSuS »

come get some
(=SK=)Zorak

Post by (=SK=)Zorak »

Meh, I'd still like to know who told S2Minute that I was Agitator, or Agitator was me. Comical.

Oh and S2, you never "learned" anything. You may have been "told" that I was Agitator, from your "source", but you didn't "learn" shit, since it wasn't true then or now :P.
SAND

Post by SAND »

looks like different people to me. as long as they are not flaming, double clanning and drama what does it matter anyways?
S2minute

Post by S2minute »

(=SK=)Zorak wrote:Meh, I'd still like to know who told S2Minute that I was Agitator, or Agitator was me. Comical.

Oh and S2, you never "learned" anything. You may have been "told" that I was Agitator, from your "source", but you didn't "learn" shit, since it wasn't true then or now :P.
Oh it is very much true about Agitator that is and since you got lumped in as being him....which suprised me btw... However, if it is true that you are indeed NOT Agitator then i offer my apology.
RairLogic

Post by RairLogic »

Hehe... ya but wasn't this first resolved back on the old BR forums when this was first mentioned? no learning being done here...
Last edited by RairLogic on Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
agitator

Post by agitator »

Thank you Sand, for bringing some closure. ISSUE RESOLVED! As a show of good faith I'll hold off on being an ass for a few weeks.