FAVORITOS

DESTROID

FAVORITOS

Post by DESTROID »

HI

Alguem sabe aonde posso baixar mais favoritos, apenas favoritos q nao modifique nada o jogo

:D
'][']-[RiLL3R

Re: FAVORITOS

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

This is an American forum we speak English you Portugoose.
"Find a Job You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life"
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

'][']-[RiLL3R wrote:This is an American forum we speak English you Portugoose.
that's how you say Hi in Portuguese
DESTROID

Post by DESTROID »

You want me to speak English ????

Because you Beavis and you Riller not assemble a team of 20 players score a day and time I walk in that tribes 1 server and kill all those 20 players ????

yous noobs

If you can not translate a fucking sentence of 8 words to help me.

vsf
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

kkkkkkkkk :clap:
Vincent

Post by Vincent »

It isn't hosted in Brazil tho is it? Where about is the server actually located these days last time I played daily bongwater if I remember correctly I think hosted it from his business in Sudbury , Canada am I right?
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

Gotta be close to or in the U.S. or I wouldn't get such a good ping to the server, I'd think.
We do have players from all over, it would be easier if Destroid would translate his posts as he does them instead of having most of the forum members having to do so to read them. If Destroid really wants people to read his posts, which is the point of posting, it would be a good idea for him to translate them. Not saying he HAS to translate them but .... I translate them and read them but it's kind of a hassle some times and some people may just skip over your posts just because of it. Most users conform to english here which just makes it common sense to do so, again it's his decision though. Not a Big deal really.
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman

Ninetails

Post by Ninetails »

As far as i know the server is hosted from Seattle.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

The old pub server that Owner hosted was in Seattle. The new one is in Chicago for more centralized ping.

Bongwater never hosted a pub server for us, and ping on his old servers was terribad.
DESTROID

Post by DESTROID »

The servers have to come to Brazil, picture Destroid with 16 ping? no one will kill me more hahahaha

Rock - 95% of my post are in English. Now they have the ability to answer my post criticizing him instead of answering my question, it makes me very nervous.