lemon

Wise Man

Re: lemon

Post by Wise Man »

To address some multiple points from multiple posters, here we go:

1. Dark is right. We need more admin coverage. Crow is already on this, though. Truthfully, I am sort of an admin, but sort of not. I was admined years ago. My IP range is very wide, and it's not easy to consistently have admin. I should be moving soon, and hopefully I'll be able to have a reasonable IP range to avoid this inconsistency in the future.

2. Beavis, in general you're not doing a bad job. I don't feel that is the case. The people that are causing issues are causing them because they "know" how to get away with it. No matter how effective an admin you are, there's only 1 of you, and a handful of people that you're up against.

3. JustR, you can be assured I'm not afraid to use my tab menu. I try to be nice. I really do. I may occasionally troll people in chat but it's normally people that need to be trolled :D , such as shift, crow, or fish, but it comes from a place of love. On the other hand, if someone's fuckin' with peoples' game, then they should know I'm going to enjoy making an example out of them. :bat: I am every bit of :bdance: until someone crosses "that line".

4. SGT ROCK, you should read point #2 for Beavis. I feel it applies to you as well.
justR

Post by justR »

Wise, JustR = rolo
/wave
Wise Man

Post by Wise Man »

Good to know. I still stand by what I said. :chillin:
S_hift

Post by S_hift »