Crow ..

S_hift

Re: Crow ..

Post by S_hift »

I don't know. I bet if you exploit the particle beam hard enough crow will kick you rofl
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

yea i would probably say something... kick, no. this is clearly exploiting on a higher level than most things. anni is already known for heavy turtle mod. take away los sniping and turtle becomes stronger. yea there are other ways to kill d (chem/nade and nuke spam/pfork/other shit), but los pbeam sniping is the fastest and quickest way. the pbeam has used los sniping since turret killer was added to it. we tried the pbeam los patch one week, no one liked it, it was removed. this is just one of them them things that sucks, but it's out of our hands. the best patch would be to have the laser shoot through the terrain. sadly we cant do that without the source code.

stop acting like a kid sometimes man.

you know a long time ago, these things that rolo mention use to never be admined in oz server. that terrain thing with the platform under it. that was a ok to do. people loved to do it, and no one really cared since it only took like 1 second to boost past it in almost any armor. idk, it feels like everyone takes everything way to serious now. it's not like we have a huge influx of players, and can admin everything and be nit picky about what people can and cant do.

i just dont think doing things that will chase people away is a good idea.

ps: both counter strike and cod have 100s of thousands of players. i dont think ive seen the server list with more than 100+ players in a long time....

pps: lol to the quote. i wonder how old that is, and yet i still feel it sometimes...
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

tribes is a mans game and it needs to be taken seriously.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

DaJ4ck3L wrote:idk, it feels like everyone takes everything way to serious now.
Couldn't agree more. Even though I dislike the troll chaingun (EAT*LEAD and you rape me with it), it's part of the game. I need to find a better strategy against it or improve my aim and response time with titan. Not make a thread on here to have it removed.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

well here let me help you with that

things troll armor doesn't like while using minigun.
- spawn shields
- grasping shock
- soul grabber
- interceptor vehicle

basically anything that chews your energy out

troll vs troll works pretty well in most cases. Unless its troll w/shield pack vs troll w/troll pack.

titan vs troll has a 50% chance of survival as opposed to the titan vs anything else which is like 80%

titan vs inteceptor - titan has a 90% mortality rate.

don't ask me were i'm getting my numbers from (wise) these are just rough estimates.
Wise Man

Post by Wise Man »

Yup.... everyone makes mistakes (what sig, rolo? lol). Hence, that is why I said one shouldn't take my post personally.

"People" did, unfortunately...

I'm about as sorry as I can be for someone who states they don't care about me. :chillin:
justR

Post by justR »