Post by Owner »

Talk about privacy lmao owned xD

Thanks!

Owner
Erowid
Site Admin

Re: My friend, Peter Ishee

Post by Erowid »

So he paid 187,000 for a 1bd, 1ba 648 sq ft apartment? Sounds like a phenomenal investment.

S']['U

Post by S']['U »

My feelings are this: Regardless of how much of a douche you may feel he is, you need to remember that this is a GAME, and RL attacks and publicly posting personal information in order to harass or annoy anyone is stooping to a pretty low level.... even if you allegedly have their permission.

You have given fish exactly what he wants.
You have shown him that he has provoked you enough that you would resort to this action.

BTW: How smart is it to maliciously violate the privacy of someone who works for Homeland Security? :uup:
justR

Post by justR »

frankly, and I'm just speculating since I haven't been around long, but I don't think anyone in Tribes Annihilation Mod has ever given a shit about your feelings regarding anything Stu

and I could dig up an old forum post of Fish freaking out an admin gave out his ip address but I won't because I don't need your un-medicated manic ass quoting every fucking line I type and responding with an essay.

cliffs; eat shit Stu
{LS}RePublic

Post by {LS}RePublic »

Blaze{OZ} always talked about how he could always "visit" fish irl as he lived like 3 hours away from him. Well even if he cant now, he can very well haunt him.

epic post anyway.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

justR wrote:frankly, and I'm just speculating since I haven't been around long, but I don't think anyone in Tribes Annihilation Mod has ever given a shit about your feelings regarding anything Stu
We shall see. :spiteful:
{LS}RePublic

Post by {LS}RePublic »

S']['U wrote:My feelings are this: Regardless of how much of a douche you may feel he is, you need to remember that this is a GAME, and RL attacks and publicly posting personal information in order to harass or annoy anyone is stooping to a pretty low level.... even if you allegedly have their permission.

You have given fish exactly what he wants.
You have shown him that he has provoked you enough that you would resort to this action.

BTW: How smart is it to maliciously violate the privacy of someone who works for Homeland Security? :uup:
Well that's what the media does, but no one gives a shit and watches it anyway. Actually its even more funny when the media is all like "give this guy some privacy" when they are sitting on the dudes lawn filming everything anyway.
justR

Post by justR »

No worries Republic, Stu can't grasp the difference between public and private information. And it's not allegedly Stu, I asked Fish three times in server if he cared if I posted, he said go ahead, because Peter Ishee =/ him supposedly, so go ahead and have a higher admin check logs.
justR

Post by justR »

Erowid wrote:So he paid 187,000 for a 1bd, 1ba 648 sq ft apartment? Sounds like a phenomenal investment.
Doesn't sound too bad when you factor in Fish will never have a serious relationship with anyone, so no need for extra rooms!