My friend, Google

S']['U

Re: My friend, Peter Ishee

Post by S']['U »

justR wrote:No worries Republic, Stu can't grasp the difference between public and private information. And it's not allegedly Stu, I asked Fish three times in server if he cared if I posted, he said go ahead, because Peter Ishee =/ him supposedly, so go ahead and have a higher admin check logs.
So you say.
You're still missing the point.
Let's say you succeed in convincing a few morally bankrupt people to call his employer, ...and so he gets fired from his job, loses his apartment and vehicle, has a heart attack from the stress and ends up living in a motel room.
Maybe he'll even try to commit suicide....

Will you then feel avenged ...all because he trolled you IN A FUCKING GAME?
What exactly are you trying to accomplish here?
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

STU, the voice of reason since... ...wait, what? When did that happen?
justR

Post by justR »

S']['U wrote:
justR wrote:No worries Republic, Stu can't grasp the difference between public and private information. And it's not allegedly Stu, I asked Fish three times in server if he cared if I posted, he said go ahead, because Peter Ishee =/ him supposedly, so go ahead and have a higher admin check logs.
So you say.
You're still missing the point.
Let's say you succeed in convincing a few morally bankrupt people to call his employer, ...and so he gets fired from his job, loses his apartment and vehicle, has a heart attack from the stress and ends up living in a motel room.
Maybe he'll even try to commit suicide....

Will you then feel avenged ...all because he trolled you IN A FUCKING GAME?
What exactly are you trying to accomplish here?
justR wrote:because I don't need your un-medicated manic ass quoting every fucking line I type and responding with an essay
Funny you want to lecture people on 'maliciously violate the privacy of someone' Stu, when you yourself send out nude pics of your ex-wife to random internet people 'in a fucking game'

This is a Fish thread, not a Stu thread, but if you want the spotlight I can accommodate you as well
{LS}RePublic

Post by {LS}RePublic »

justR wrote:
Erowid wrote:So he paid 187,000 for a 1bd, 1ba 648 sq ft apartment? Sounds like a phenomenal investment.
Doesn't sound too bad when you factor in Fish will never have a serious relationship with anyone, so no need for extra rooms!
Lmao
Last edited by {LS}RePublic on Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

Good job r. We can finally launch an investigation of this asshole.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Ummm.. You can investigate that orifice all you want, I'll be stearing clear of his poop shoot.
bawb

Post by bawb »

:lolz: :fpalm:

rolo is owning sht

hey crow you tired of banning me yet?
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

justR wrote: Funny you want to lecture people on 'maliciously violate the privacy of someone' Stu, when you yourself send out nude pics of your ex-wife to random internet people 'in a fucking game'
There are quite a few major differences:

1. That picture was over 20 year old.
2. I didn't send it to "random people" or post it in this forum. I sent it only to a select few people that I trusted.
3. I didn't include her name, address, phone number or where she works with it.
4. I didn't tell other people to call her job and try to get her fired.
5. It had absolutely NOTHING to do with this game OR this forum.
6. There was no malicious intent or attempt to hurt her in any way.

There is no comparison.
You are only attacking me for criticizing your malicious post.
Pathetic.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but several of us also know your real name, and marriage records are public records, so it's not inconceivable for one of us to look up her name... I'm not saying I did this within seconds of receiving her photo, but I could have...
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Let's not turn into tribal war. Please don't post personal information or start harassment threads.