So...

justR

Re: So...

Post by justR »

Perr, your reading comprehension is god-awful. I'm certain all the information I found was correct. Regardless, all of you fags are getting your panties twisted over nothing. By Fish's own admittance, this Peter Ishee character isn't him and he didn't care if all that information was posted to begin with.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Wait, what?

What am I doing that is wrong?

The first paragraph made so much sense, but the last two sentences threw me for a loop...

It's like you're arguing against every side of this argument, simultaneously.

I think my head might explode, trying to figure that post out.

justR

Post by justR »

I know Fish = Peter, you know since I dug up that info to begin with including that Geek Breakfast video you mentioned. And I know in most cases posting that kind of information would be wrong [which is why I didn't post it 6 months ago], but when I asked Fish If I could post it, he gave me the go ahead. I don't need to use some silly justification to post it [like him denying it's him] or I would of done that 6 months ago.

My name is Brandt Moore [real name], and I am a scumbag. This is the first step to recovery, right Ghost?
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I wonder if anyone here doesn't know my real name.... I'm pretty transparent.
{LS}RePublic

Post by {LS}RePublic »

Peter Ishee ~ "Just doing gods work"

DMC reference xD
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

justR wrote:I know Fish = Peter, you know since I dug up that info to begin with including that Geek Breakfast video you mentioned. And I know in most cases posting that kind of information would be wrong [which is why I didn't post it 6 months ago], but when I asked Fish If I could post it, he gave me the go ahead. I don't need to use some silly justification to post it [like him denying it's him] or I would of done that 6 months ago.

My name is Brandt Moore [real name], and I am a scumbag. This is the first step to recovery, right Ghost?
But how do you know Fish = Peter?

The geek in the video is a close resemblance to the selfies, but I'd like to point out that the selfies look more emo than geek, to me...

Did he have an extremely mild makeover between video and selfie? I don't know. I wasn't there. :popcorn
{LS}RePublic

Post by {LS}RePublic »

fish's Aol username was peter ishee
and pics totally matched
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

Yea, I suppose you're right. I honestly don't think I would give two fucks about him if he was like, the trash guy or something. So I guess it shouldn't matter what he does for a living. I hope you guys do ban him though or perma mute him for a month. I won't give him the satisfaction of being the reason why I quit, but he definitely played a part in it.

Crow you need to start sharing the candy with the children. Hogging your mod isn't moving it forward in any direction. Frankly no really cares enough to steal it anyway. You could accomplish so much and finally release a mod without bugs.

You excuses for having minimal access to the mod by coders is rather droll and mundane. I'd also say its a bit childish. Its almost like you're 12 years old and you're telling people they're not invited to your birthday party.

So Crow, dude, share the mod. The code isn't really entirely yours or theirs anyway. Annihilation was made by many people who left their mark within the mod. Some know, some forgotten, but in the end it always belonged to the community.

I know I may seem a bit critical of your immense contributions, but I just think you need to put some faith into the community. You should trust someone like ghost to help you maintain he infrastructure of legendz.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

He made that mistake before, and unfortunately, I was that mistake.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

Na I think you did good everyone makes mistakes.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads