Dear Teammates,

justR

Re: Dear Teammates,

Post by justR »

You have admin, instead of making this pointless thread just use it. If someone is rocketing you off an airbase, I am not sure why you think you even need to warn them...especially a habitual offender like Lunchbox..

p.s. I don't think I will be telling a 5 year old to stop being a dickhead, you and Scarecrow seem to think he should be aware of how the game is played fully etc, stop being clueless.

p.s.s. Perr, keep in mind I do like you, but, first it was SkyWalker, then Shift, now you; these forums aren't your personal fucking diary to spew out every random thought you have, no one appreciates it. I check these forums maybe once a week now because every new post on every sub-forum is yours when I do come and check.

rolo out
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

justR wrote:You have admin, instead of making this pointless thread just use it. If someone is rocketing you off an airbase, I am not sure why you think you even need to warn them...especially a habitual offender like Lunchbox..
Because we've all dealt with admin abusers before, and I want everyone to understand that I'm not abusing the power, and some people deserve it.
justR wrote:p.s. I don't think I will be telling a 5 year old to stop being a dickhead, you and Scarecrow seem to think he should be aware of how the game is played fully etc, stop being clueless.
Obviously you're allowed to paraphrase, if your only reason is the language, but if you're saying that he's too young to understand rules, than you are a bad parent. I have a 5 year old niece, and she doesn't have an inside voice. When she starts screaming in my bad ear, it really hurts me, so I tell her to stop, and when that doesn't work, I shout over her screaming to get her to stop, and she stops... But then my dumbass brother yells at me for yelling at his daughter, and she thinks her behavior is OK and continues screaming. This is how I feel about parents who let their children play video games (which have parental advisory labels on them, BTW) and make excuses for their children's unacceptable behavior in the game. I don't care how old you are, if you can't abide by the rules, you'll get punished, and if someone shares your IP, sucks for them.
justR wrote:p.s.s. Perr, keep in mind I do like you, but, first it was SkyWalker, then Shift, now you; these forums aren't your personal fucking diary to spew out every random thought you have, no one appreciates it. I check these forums maybe once a week now because every new post on every sub-forum is yours when I do come and check.

rolo out
I apologize for spamming up the forums. I visit this forum when I'm bored, which has been quite frequently, recently. I have a different opinion on that matter, though... I visit this forum, and see my name as the last response on almost everything and get annoyed that no one else is posting. I wish y'all were as bored as me.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

PS: I'm not saying you are a bad parent... I'm just saying that people who excuse their child's bad behavior because of their age are enabling bad behavior rather than correcting it, and that appears to be what you are doing in this thread.

For all I know, you do everything right, and your son is still an asshole. I'm not there to see for myself, and I really don't care if it's you or your son doing it. I see a single IP address with multiple usernames, just like I do when young master AKA poisonous fish connects.
justR

Post by justR »

Perrinoia don't be an awkward dumbass. Learning the gameplay of Tribes is a bit more complex than a simple rule about an inside voice that you used as a comparable example. That's as far as I'll go into debating this with you, I'm unsure if you're as spergtastic as Scarecrow or not. FYI, I only base kill cheaters defense, namely Aristos.

Doesn't matter anyway, which is why I have him play on random names when he does so he's not bothered.

lol I don't even know why I'm responding to this fucking nonsense, I just remember you thought 'indigo' was some 10 year vet
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

justR wrote:Perrinoia don't be an awkward dumbass. Learning the gameplay of Tribes is a bit more complex than a simple rule about an inside voice that you used as a comparable example. That's as far as I'll go into debating this with you, I'm unsure if you're as spergtastic as Scarecrow or not. FYI, I only base kill cheaters defense, namely Aristos.

Doesn't matter anyway, which is why I have him play on random names when he does so he's not bothered.

lol I don't even know why I'm responding to this fucking nonsense, I just remember you thought 'indigo' was some 10 year vet
I thought Indigo was you... Still not convinced I was wrong.

PS: I have no idea what spergtastic means. Is it a compliment? It must be, because Scarecrow and I are both awesome.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

Boy do I miss the quoting and childish behavior of STU when he's upset. Wait.....There it is! The door is probably within 15 feet of where you are standing at any given time (depending on which relatives house you are living in). Try using it. It might take awhile to get use to UV rays. Probably put some sunscreen on before you go. Not sure if you will last more than 5 minutes. I suggest 60 SPF+ for you. I warn you, graphics suck IRL. How do I put this into words you can understand? Hmmm...Let's just say they are like Minecraft with a shitty old Geforce 2 MX. You also might have to communicate with folk face to face, which is harder than you might think. It gets socially awkward when you talk and treat people like you're behind a keyboard. Saying acronyms out loud like 'LOL' is generally not acceptable. Telling people how to raise their kids generally gets a good punch to the face. Given that you probably are not used to outside atmospheric pressure, I don't suggest you do this IRL. On a more serious note:

S']['U

Post by S']['U »

DaRk wrote:Boy do I miss the quoting and childish behavior of STU when he's upset.
Back in those days, I had good reasons to be upset.
I was abused, harassed and smurfed by an admin who was setting me up for a ban, then I was banned for over a year for gloating at another admin who was enabling fish's trolling. When I finally was allowed back, I was relentlessly harassed in the game to the point where I couldn't even play, and when I complained about it I was either ignored or slapped by other admins.

http://www.br.thelandofoz.net/viewtopic.php?t=5474

I won't make any apologies.
My persistence in getting justice eventually benefited the entire community.
{LS}RePublic

Post by {LS}RePublic »

Did you...did you even try a vpn? then go with a new name? coz you know that would've been a smart move.
Well I was targeted by a certain admin [uP]RadicalED back in the playable days... To avoid that I simply restarted my router for a new IP and took on a whole new name and blended in nicely.
Needless to say that guy lost admin with some anonymous support :shh:

But a whole year for you? Well whatever you're into....
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

now now laddies.. let's not get panties in bunch and etc.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Oh man, my panties were so far up my vagina when I posted this topic.