I'm Back... And I'm going to Apologize.

<!>Taloney

I'm Back... And I'm going to Apologize.

Post by <!>Taloney »

Sup guys!
Way too long since I've played and thought I would come back after being scammed by that School.
So...
I looked up most of my posts in the older OZ forums...
I'm pretty sure I acted like a complete immature dumb ass back then, Not checking facts and acting all hotheaded.
I'm sorry for my Abhorrent behavior from when I was last playing back in 09-10.

So I have some rust I have to clean off, meanwhile I'm fooling around with RPG Maker VX Ace & MV as well.
How's everyone been guys! :yahoo:
I was a complete immature dumb ass all those years ago... I'm very sorry for being that stupid guys
<!>Taloney'
KILROY

Re: I'm Back... And I'm going to Apologize.

Post by KILROY »

Hey Taloney, glad to see you back! As for the past, I wasn't a member of this forum back then, so the past wouldn't have anything to do with myself, but I'm sure the past is the past, and most here would hopefully let by-gones be by-gones.

As for RPG Maker VX Ace & MV, you will see some have modded Tribes basic coding over to RPG's that are on the server listing and some still play them even for as old as the game is. Matter of fact Phantom's RPG server is always being updated with new things. It would be interesting to see if someone could create a MMO with Tribes and see how it takes.
<!>Taloney

Post by <!>Taloney »

It's gonna take some epic scripting to make a netcode out of javascript which MV currently uses as it's scripting engine
I was a complete immature dumb ass all those years ago... I'm very sorry for being that stupid guys
<!>Taloney'
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Tribes supports up to 128 bots minus up to 32 clients.
I'm not sure if increasing those limits would be a client side or server side.

I don't remember Talony's drama, nor do I care to look it up. I've already forgotten what you want us to forgive.

Oh well, you get a clean start regardless.

Welcome back!
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Welcome back!