New game Midair

perrinoia
Site Admin

Re: New game Midair

Post by perrinoia »

Ok, that that might be the coolest fucking thing I've ever seen.

Now, if only that headset read my mind, instead of having to look like I was jerking off two guys at once, I'd be in couch potato heaven.
<!>Taloney

Post by <!>Taloney »

perrinoia wrote:Ok, that that might be the coolest fucking thing I've ever seen.

Now, if only that headset read my mind, instead of having to look like I was jerking off two guys at once, I'd be in couch potato heaven.
:rofl: Man that shit made me laugh hard!

As long as the Interface for VR Building in UE4 engine isn't Stupidly configured.
They will get A LOT of people going over to that Engine builder.
I was a complete immature dumb ass all those years ago... I'm very sorry for being that stupid guys
<!>Taloney'
{LS}RePublic

Post by {LS}RePublic »

Taloney's ghost has appeared.
<!>Taloney

Post by <!>Taloney »

{LS}RePublic wrote:Taloney's ghost has appeared.
where the heck have you been Republic? I've been around now for a few weeks.
Lol
I was a complete immature dumb ass all those years ago... I'm very sorry for being that stupid guys
<!>Taloney'
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

He's been down under... Duh!
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Here's a direct link to Midair from STEAM itself, which will describe a bit more in detail:

http://www.steamcommunity.com/sharedfil ... =436320913

BTW....if your not signed up with STEAM yet, do so. There are many, many more games it supports, pay to play and even free to play solo, and online. They even came out with their own controller for some of the games. The controller is a mock-up of the Xbox controller.

Forgot to mention, I don't know if you have to pay to join STEAM now. When I joined STEAM, over 8 years ago, I had to pay a one time membership fee, don't remember if it was $9.95 or $19.95, this was due to me joining another online gamming forum called Kali. (Back when I joined Kali it was called Kali95, when it first started. You join a chat forum and drop to the game when someone on that forum hosts the game on their connection. It's also a free registration for a limited time now.

http://www.kali.net
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

No, steam is free. It only costs money to buy the non-free games from the steam store.
Then again, I created a steam account after purchasing a multiplayer game that required steam, so maybe my initiation fee was included in the game's price, since I bought it at Walmart...

Interesting fact, I've never ever played that game.... LOL... Fucking waste of money. I bought it because a friend wanted me to play it with him, and I did install it, but never played it.

However, once I had steam, I purchased a bunch of other games through it, and I've played a lot of them. Plus, I can install them on multiple computers, and never need DVDs. It's definitely a great app to have. Plus, it's an instant messenger.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Ok, thanks for the update. I had to pay for STEAM back in my days when I signed up for it. Guess they changed it now.