DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Re: ecko

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

this coming from bob.
The EcKo

Post by The EcKo »

Just stop crow. just play with us or leave.. its simple.
The EcKo

Post by The EcKo »

Sinister wrote:
LegendzLOL wrote:What I do not understand is, how can you be "best of the best"?
When you cant deal with D, or any weapon other then a disk launcher.

At most you are really good 1 trick ponies.

Real Talk.... When OZ is running the mod and OZ is sought as a center of the community.. Whoooa Brother.....
You just gotta realize all hope has left the building a long time ago.

The land of OZ was run off of (S1) modified Annihilation for years. BR server is now running on a Modified version of the Blue Sex edits made by Plasmatic and DXSTRYR.

Only things Crow has really done is take out all the items that balanced the game. Made it 10X more Particle Beam, HM, Campwhore friendly.
Made D; in some circumstances, nearly indestructible.
Noobs don't like to work hard.
That's how OZ players do.
Which is why there is so much focus on Arena and 1 v 1 duels.
There's no comp scene because there's no competition.
T1 is just a bunch of bads. None of which have any capacity to achieve. All of them with a massive dependency on scripting and modding to do even the simplest things. its no wonder nobody takes it seriously enough to play competitively anymore. All that and you guys trash anyone who is good support or thinks outside the box like STU.

Crow cant scrim, OZ loses scrims. But hey if you want to 1 v 1 Arena he got you covered.

However if you want to raise a clan and see some team tactics and a real fight.
You'll get banned and censored, because OZ has no clue how to play T1, T2, TA, CTF.
Yet these are the people modding your game-play and directing the server you play in.

Want to revitalize a scrim/clan based community?
Take the reigns from the very people that killed it.
Next step take the particle beam factor out of the equation.
Remove deployable box's and limit the placeable amounts across the board.
Esspecially blast walls and FF's and finally take out Necro.
Then you will have a good game because the players will have to actually play to win.

Most of all; stop playing in BR Server. OZ is getting in your head and dumbing you down.

You make/find that you got a GG.

Ha
Erowid
Site Admin

Post by Erowid »

Ecko returns to tribes > Start new clan > Recruit players from BR > Get Kamil to host server > Pull players from BR to new server > Start drama > Quit tribes > Wait 3 years > Repeat

DaRk

Post by DaRk »

Erowid wrote:Ecko returns to tribes > Start new clan > Recruit players from BR > Get Kamil to host server > Pull players from BR to new server > Start drama > Quit tribes > Wait 3 years > Repeat
:rofl: You win the internet today. :clap:
The EcKo

Post by The EcKo »

If only yall could be so lucky :) just wait :)
The EcKo

Post by The EcKo »

yall gonna be maaad lol LOL HAHAHAHA man ;')
LunaticChick

Post by LunaticChick »

I paid Kamil 20 bucks for the server for one month. LM did not know the server was being run off Kamil's home pc. He did not tell Ecko that it was when they made the arrangements to rent the server. EcKo thought it was a legit server. So for Crow to come in and start all that crap and accuse us of taking his mod is so incorrect. Not to mention taking all our Admins status away and then shut the server down that I PAID FOR, is just wrong and Crow abused his Admin status. Some of us are now banned by Crow on some of of the servers which is over the top and we need to be unbanned asap. Did I get my 20 bucks back? No and I dont care about that; its the principle of the arrangement. IMO, Crow was way out of line with his actions. I dont know the whole details but obviously Crow didnt know or didnt care that Kamil rented us the "server". So Crow get a grip buddy, this wasnt done intentionally. We all need to get over this and let everyone play. I think thats what everyone wants. These few servers are all we have of Tribes. ALL WE HAVE. We need to work together and keep it up and running.
2Strong

Post by 2Strong »

I see two issues being mixed up here, and they are completely unrelated. One is the Ecko vs Crow eternal skirmishing. The other is what happened on LM server last night and today.

On the first I have nothing to opine because it is nothing new or different from what I've seen happening for a decade on here or other forums. On the other, I think that it would've made more sense for Crow to talk directly to Kamil about his edit being hosted for another clan, rather than going in and shutting down another clan's server with most people not even knowing why this was happening. I don't think Kamil would have disagreed with Crow in taking his edit off the LM server as soon as Crow requested it, thus saving quite a bit of drama.

I know this is not as emotional as most posts on here, but I think that once you take the bickering out of the equation it is a fair view of the situation.

2S :tweed:
The EcKo

Post by The EcKo »

Exactly.