ecko

DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Re: ecko

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

i wont have a community that doesn't respect other players running my edit of annihilation. point blank.

this topic was made, and actions were taken because players were being abused in a server that housed my mod. Legendz is my creation, and i did spend many many hours days weeks years of my life making it despite what people on here like to say.

I WILLL NOT, have my mod, with my name on it, hosted by people who have no respect, honor, or even a proper leader in place.

please remember, this topic was made because a close friend of mine was kicked from this server, and i know ecko to be a toxic no good player, so no, i will not support LM clan, and im sorry you feel offended luna, but honestly, i do to.

mod needs to be taken down. asap. kamil should of known better to host it to begin with, or at least asked me about it.
The EcKo

Post by The EcKo »

omg shut up... youre old news
Erowid
Site Admin

Post by Erowid »

The EcKo wrote:omg shut up... youre old news

KILROY

Post by KILROY »

2Strong wrote:I see two issues being mixed up here, and they are completely unrelated. One is the Ecko vs Crow eternal skirmishing. The other is what happened on LM server last night and today.

On the first I have nothing to opine because it is nothing new or different from what I've seen happening for a decade on here or other forums. On the other, I think that it would've made more sense for Crow to talk directly to Kamil about his edit being hosted for another clan, rather than going in and shutting down another clan's server with most people not even knowing why this was happening. I don't think Kamil would have disagreed with Crow in taking his edit off the LM server as soon as Crow requested it, thus saving quite a bit of drama.

I know this is not as emotional as most posts on here, but I think that once you take the bickering out of the equation it is a fair view of the situation.

2S :tweed:
This is exactly what I stated, and believe it or not agree completely.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

KILROY wrote:
2Strong wrote:I see two issues being mixed up here, and they are completely unrelated. One is the Ecko vs Crow eternal skirmishing. The other is what happened on LM server last night and today.

On the first I have nothing to opine because it is nothing new or different from what I've seen happening for a decade on here or other forums. On the other, I think that it would've made more sense for Crow to talk directly to Kamil about his edit being hosted for another clan, rather than going in and shutting down another clan's server with most people not even knowing why this was happening. I don't think Kamil would have disagreed with Crow in taking his edit off the LM server as soon as Crow requested it, thus saving quite a bit of drama.

I know this is not as emotional as most posts on here, but I think that once you take the bickering out of the equation it is a fair view of the situation.

2S :tweed:
This is exactly what I stated, and believe it or not agree completely.
i do to for the most part.
{LS}RePublic

Post by {LS}RePublic »

oh the woes
Well firecracker stole [df]'s edit of anni to run on his formerly well known server 'Cybertron'.
That server actrually did good for the community.
kept the turks away
Last edited by {LS}RePublic on Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

{LS}RePublic wrote:oh the woes
Well firecracker stole [df]'s edit of anni to run on his formerly well known server 'Cybertron'.
That server actrually did good for the community.

Kamil and his years of service in a way should grant him the option to host the legendz edit for whoever whenever.
i also agree with this, but to an extent.

look at republic growing up before we even know it. been playing a little swgb lately btw. still having good fun with that game playing the random maps.
{LS}RePublic

Post by {LS}RePublic »

swgb is a good game. but with bots xD
Now on steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/356500/

and for a dollar on Humble bundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/star-wars

Wrong place wrong time.
I am but a traveler.
Last edited by {LS}RePublic on Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SpydeR.
Site Admin

Post by SpydeR. »

Crow, nobody was disrespecting players on the LM server nor have they been for the last month. Several people myself included have been kicked from the br server for no reason in the past so lets not talk about respect in that manner, I do not know why your "close friend" was kicked. If he is as good as you say he is it sounds like maybe someone got him confused for HM which happens on the regular on BR. If I were present, I would have made sure that would have not taken place and I apologize for the inconvenience it may have cause your friend. I myself know how it feels to own people, get called a cheat, and then kicked numerous times with scores over 100.
We went to kamil with intention on hosting a server for LM. We did not know he was going to be hosting it with legends nor did we ask. When I saw it was legends I assumed we had your blessing. I was wrong for assuming that and I apologize in that sence, but we never changed the server information with straight intentions on leaving credit where credit was due. If I would have known you did not want "your" mod hosted on another server we would not have hosted it. Period. Our full intention with the server was to create a new version of annihilation which would include new features that were discussed here in a former posting on annihilation updates. We didn't have the right to edit your anni so we started with another base of anni and went from there. We are not trying to "steal players from your community", we actually wanted to host more servers and will be soon. Server one will be the new edit of annihilation (which has some great additions), Server two will be Perrinoia's new mod Ascension which looks very good also. I understand that you have put a lot of time and money into this, but that doesn't make it right to walk around bullying people. You could have PM'd me here or on my forums and I would have made sure nobody used the server until the mod was taken down. I am all about being fair and wanting to have fun. I want to expand the community and bring everyone together which I think has been going well considering we all talk on trillian and other clan speak applications. This makes it easier for us to let each other know when we are on. Most nights we have 10-15 LM players. There has defiantly been an increase in number of active players playing. There has been NO fighting on our server and no kicks and bans and admin abuse for the whole month...everyone got along. Everyone still voted to change maps and I don't think I saw anyone use admin besides the center print screen. For anything. BTW, Fish does not have super admin. He does have public admin but like everyone else, has been very pleasant in the server and I enjoy his presence. One of the future goals of LM is to create more tribe factions in the community. The plan would be OZ would make a comeback, <!>, ReV| make comeback, then LM will have 30-40 members which we would split into different factions making the total tribe count in the community 7-10 depending on how much more interest and how many players would be down for the idea. Apparently OGL is making a comeback so we could have a ladder added with 10 clans on it and do weekly matches best case scenario. So basically you overreacted today on people who want to play your mod. What is your mod with no players? Why do you have to be the center of it? If you're going to be a leader of this community stop playing base and ditching your creation. Stop playing sega games and play tribes more often and get your buddies to play too. We want to see you in the server. Its a good thing you're around but we only see you a handful of times a year. How can a community thrive when its leader shows up once in a blue moon? I'd love to hop on at night and duel you in arena. You're good competition and laity i'm stuck with you're buddy bladez who btw should be dealt with accordingly for his actions recently, but you're a bias admin so nothing will happen.
The EcKo

Post by The EcKo »

SpydeR. wrote:Crow, nobody was disrespecting players on the LM server nor have they been for the last month. Several people myself included have been kicked from the br server for no reason in the past so lets not talk about respect in that manner, I do not know why your "close friend" was kicked. If he is as good as you say he is it sounds like maybe someone got him confused for HM which happens on the regular on BR. If I were present, I would have made sure that would have not taken place and I apologize for the inconvenience it may have cause your friend. I myself know how it feels to own people, get called a cheat, and then kicked numerous times with scores over 100.
We went to kamil with intention on hosting a server for LM. We did not know he was going to be hosting it with legends nor did we ask. When I saw it was legends I assumed we had your blessing. I was wrong for assuming that and I apologize in that sence, but we never changed the server information with straight intentions on leaving credit where credit was due. If I would have known you did not want "your" mod hosted on another server we would not have hosted it. Period. Our full intention with the server was to create a new version of annihilation which would include new features that were discussed here in a former posting on annihilation updates. We didn't have the right to edit your anni so we started with another base of anni and went from there. We are not trying to "steal players from your community", we actually wanted to host more servers and will be soon. Server one will be the new edit of annihilation (which has some great additions), Server two will be Perrinoia's new mod Ascension which looks very good also. I understand that you have put a lot of time and money into this, but that doesn't make it right to walk around bullying people. You could have PM'd me here or on my forums and I would have made sure nobody used the server until the mod was taken down. I am all about being fair and wanting to have fun. I want to expand the community and bring everyone together which I think has been going well considering we all talk on trillian and other clan speak applications. This makes it easier for us to let each other know when we are on. Most nights we have 10-15 LM players. There has defiantly been an increase in number of active players playing. There has been NO fighting on our server and no kicks and bans and admin abuse for the whole month...everyone got along. Everyone still voted to change maps and I don't think I saw anyone use admin besides the center print screen. For anything. BTW, Fish does not have super admin. He does have public admin but like everyone else, has been very pleasant in the server and I enjoy his presence. One of the future goals of LM is to create more tribe factions in the community. The plan would be OZ would make a comeback, <!>, ReV| make comeback, then LM will have 30-40 members which we would split into different factions making the total tribe count in the community 7-10 depending on how much more interest and how many players would be down for the idea. Apparently OGL is making a comeback so we could have a ladder added with 10 clans on it and do weekly matches best case scenario. So basically you overreacted today on people who want to play your mod. What is your mod with no players? Why do you have to be the center of it? If you're going to be a leader of this community stop playing base and ditching your creation. Stop playing sega games and play tribes more often and get your buddies to play too. We want to see you in the server. Its a good thing you're around but we only see you a handful of times a year. How can a community thrive when its leader shows up once in a blue moon? I'd love to hop on at night and duel you in arena. You're good competition and laity i'm stuck with you're buddy bladez who btw should be dealt with accordingly for his actions recently, but you're a bias admin so nothing will happen.

Im just done.. not even talking to him anymore. i love tribes. thats it. have your community crow. bye