Its probably best if u don't talk to him ecko lol
{LS}RePublic

Re: ecko

Post by {LS}RePublic »

DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

sounds good, but it's still weird to me you would include toxic player ecko in this idea of yours.

and no my friend would not lie, and i honestly wouldn't think he is with the person in question.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Jesus fucking christ...

I don't have a stellar memory, but I swear I dropped the mic already...

Shut the fuck up.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Alright, I was there. Let me give you what I think.....

Crow, you went out of lines to drop a paid hosted server by another. You should have let it go and dealt with it the next day. You relayed in OPEN Chat to the whole server that yours was down. That was why everyone was in LM's. After myself, personally asking you why your server was down when I just gave you $300 to pay for this forum and 6 months of the Br server, you finally answered that you pay it manually, you don't let it auto pay. It's your fault, your server was down and the community was using another. By doing this, you already failed the community by not providing the mod.

Now.....as for what was being hosted, LM is not responsible for that, another is, one who was paid, but keep in mind, the only thing given was admin status, not the coding so it could be changed. So the one hosting may not have done it completely correct, but was still preserving what you created, so be lenient. It was best to confide in you first before hosting your creation.

Also...leadership is......expanding, not withholding.

Now....as for Ecko (Challenge)...you went way too far by how you were speaking to Crow. It was uncalled for, and it could have been settled in OBS, without all the fowl language towards Crow. You were asked to stop by the players, and continued in your rage. Now, I do have to give you credit....you did come to Obs to try to handle it, but Crow kept ongoing in Open Chat when you posted in Obs Chat, but you even tried to take it to the Br server when it finally came up and everyone moved to it due to LM being down now. Everyone understood your anger, but you did take it a bit too far.

"WE" are all that is left of this online game. If we can't get it together, it WILL DIE! I don't play Anni, due to not liking all the deployables, I've made this clear in past posts, it's not what I started playing when I beta tested this game back in 1997. Even though I don't play the mod, I still support Tribes by my donations to keep it ongoing. I hope you do the same.

Shakespeare and from one of my favorite HBO Series:

“We few, we happy few, we band of brothers. For he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother...!"

Well, this can be changed for there are females now returning to the game and LM has 2. Now I can honestly say:

"We few, we happy few, we band of "BROTHERS AND SISTERS. For "THEY" today that sheds "THEIR" blood with me shall be my "BROTHER AND SISTER...!"
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Kilroy, if I have to take the server down permanently, I will send you the rest of your money back. I thank you for helping out.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Crow, you shouldn't have to take it down. No one wants that.

BUT.....

Everyone would like to see this resolved peacefully.
SpydeR.
Site Admin

Post by SpydeR. »

There's no reason to take it down crow calm down this shit is over and yesterdays news. Our server is back up without your edit.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

yes it's pretty much being resolved now. im working with perr atm to get them up another server.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

ohhh alright spyder, good news. im glad to hear it!!

good luck and happy fragging brother!! :)