ecko

Azul

Re: ecko

Post by Azul »

Tribes only needs 1 annihilation daily server. You can have a LM server (I like many of its members including you Spyder but not the other leader) but you cannot split the daily Tribes action into 2 servers. If that happens, then I and many other people will quit. There simply isn't enough players to split the server in two, which is exactly want Ecko wants (bascially so he can have god admin).
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

DaJ4ck3L wrote:yes it's pretty much being resolved now. im working with perr atm to get them up another server.
THANKS CROW, FOR STEPPING UP AND BEING THE BIGGER PERSON TO RESOLVE THIS!
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

unrelated to the topic at hand, but that is an epic avatar azul. good stuff man!!
The EcKo

Post by The EcKo »

Yeah so hows bout a Scrim OZ boys? >:)
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

That's disappointing that LM would see that the version of their rented server is BR Annihilation and continue to use it and not come post about it or ask if it was alright. Did you really think that would be OK :fpalm:
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Death666 wrote:That's disappointing that LM would see that the version of their rented server is BR Annihilation and continue to use it and not come post about it or ask if it was alright. Did you really think that would be OK :fpalm:
lol all good death. we got it all worked out now. lucky that izza's pm to me on tribal war sent me an email. i had a few on here about it too, but didnt see till after izza pm me.

ive been informed that if i ever enter the LM server i will regret it, so i probably wont be stopping by there too much.
Erowid
Site Admin

Post by Erowid »

The EcKo wrote:Yeah so hows bout a Scrim OZ boys? >:)
Absolutely, let's get one in the works.

The EcKo

Post by The EcKo »

sounds good to me! maybe find more than 2 members and 5 smurfs.. i know how crow runs his scrims. ;)
The EcKo

Post by The EcKo »

Good Idea crow. you are not welcome in LM HOUSE clown
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

na, no handicap match this time ecko. you will get a full line up from {OZ} sir.