The EcKo

Re: ecko

Post by The EcKo »

Bout time... good luck.
Erowid
Site Admin

Post by Erowid »

The EcKo wrote:sounds good to me! maybe find more than 2 members and 5 smurfs.. i know how crow runs his scrims. ;)
Awesome, we'll figure out a good day and see if we can get some people together.

The EcKo

Post by The EcKo »

Actually I was thinking..

Crow...
after the shit you pulled. LM will not be scrimming you or your "clan" what you did was wrong and you do not deserve to be apart of any clan competition.. This will be the last time I post on these forums.
Crow you're nothing. you're a clown and a power hungry asshole. You do not deserve a Clan Scrim.. As a founder of LM, OZ and LM clan matches will not partake any in competitive shape or form. IF there is a "Match" with OZ vs LM, it will NOT be accounted for without my permission. Crow you really stooped to a new level of asshole. You came in LM house, banned LM leaders and members. Tried to talk my members out of LM. You're literally worse than I used to be... Congratulations. you're the new Ecko. You've earned it. Goodbye..
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

you kicked the greatest disc player tribes has ever seen, and you have the nerve to tell me that for banning scum from my mod. ok.

if you want a match we will be up for one of course, but if you wish to continue to cry you may do that as well.

also please note, you're not banned from br, but if the admins / community wants you gone, we will get rid of you.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

hmmm, also i noticed lots of what you said was a lie. i never tried to talk anyone out of LM. i just mentioned it's not the brightest idea having ecko in a leadership position.
The EcKo

Post by The EcKo »

Twist words all you want. You're still a douchebag with a shitty attitude Ecko. You're literally doing shit I would have done back then.. Grow up boy. You're done here. Goodbye.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

jesus i hope i havent stooped that low..
Sinister

Post by Sinister »

Lol, crow's actions were a bit harsh but let's not get carried away ecko lol Besides, the problem is resolved anyways. Time to move on. I would advise a scrim vs them. Should be fun and competitive.
{LS}RePublic

Post by {LS}RePublic »

Its one of those days
Attachments
Untitled11.jpg
Untitled11.jpg (20.79 KiB) Viewed 781 times
Sinister

Post by Sinister »

Same, i've crashed alot today.