To: No_Prisoners

Sinister

To: No_Prisoners

Post by Sinister »

Sorry about slapping you buddy. I was a tad intoxicated. I was playing on my cousin's PC, was drinking Jim Bean Fireball and Mt Dew for his birthday. I was slightly drunk and didn't know what i was doing in the menu, my real intention wasn't to smack you i was going to vote something as a joke, can't remember what it was now. But somehow i ended up slapping you. I don't drink alot, and that's why... but yes. My bad, i respect an old schooler like you, no hard feelings.You're a good dude. - 7yRxnT{OZ}
Erowid
Site Admin

Re: To: No_Prisoners

Post by Erowid »

Sinister

Post by Sinister »

Thanks Ero. Couldn't find his name in members sections for some reason
Firelord

Post by Firelord »

There should be a feature that auto kicks people that use any admin functions or votes on Pris. He's one of the most old school players and legitimate people on tribes. He never starts shit or complains -- just sets killer D and has fun.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Good idea.. Public admin vs untouchable = no mo admin...
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Firelord wrote:There should be a feature that auto kicks people that use any admin functions or votes on Pris. He's one of the most old school players and legitimate people on tribes. He never starts shit or complains -- just sets killer D and has fun.
this is actually really good idea. though i suppose he already is with his admin. he is one of the rare people who has a personal sad pass to the server.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

on a side note, i just noticed you're still using that damn avatar where i ghettoly removed oz from it one day lol. i probably have the original somewhere on my pc lol.
Firelord

Post by Firelord »

Haha yep. Someone made it for me in 2007 when I joined OZ and then you must've changed it in 2008 when I left for S1. That was on C3J97's edit of KWSN Duel. Gaddamn time flies.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

indeeed.. man how i miss the days of kwsn servers. back when we would have full servers of nothing but people dueling and setting up pick up games.

this could happen again in future. i have faith that tribes is not just done yet. :)
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

i still have to say outside of oz, bud server was probably my fav server to hang out in and just kick it. we had lots of good times in that server.