midair

DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Re: midair

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

lol great link fix. it's all there, but yet so far away.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

i asked them if they plan to release modding tools at the end of the games growth and development, and the top guy said maybe. there's hope for the game yet!! :D
SpydeR.
Site Admin

Post by SpydeR. »

nice, i would love to see anni in midair.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

SpydeR. wrote:nice, i would love to see anni in midair.
yea for sure man, that's the dream!! i would port renegades too if the option was there.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Why stop there, port them all!

EDIT: I started in base, and the first mod I moved to was HaVoC, then Shifter, then Rene(gades), then Ultra Rene(gades). HaVoC is where I met up with S@ND, who asked me if I was part of an online team, in which I replied no, and he asked me to join Pushbiscuit, in which I did and moved my way up to where I took over the roster build for the group. Unfortunately, due to a disagreement with one of their leaders 2Strong, he kicked me out and banned me from the forum, and I have had ill feelings towards him every since. It may pass someday, due to him being a young one in making that decision, but he hasn't realized it yet. So I moved on and was honored when Spyder asked me to consider teaming up with him and his new group he started: Leet Mofos (LM). But was surprised when he offered me a leadership position, which I had never considered, just being part of an online group was enough for me. He told me he knew me for a long time, due to him starting out playing Tribes in his younger years, and knew me playing back in those days and saw me play with honor and respect towards other players, and wanted that type of person to reflect the new online group that he was trying to get started. I accepted and made recommendations on others that would make a good addition to the team, and the rest is history.