Re: Sobriety

Post by f0xL3g3nD :) »

That's whats up bro.

Keep it up! I relapsed.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

vistalize wrote:And perrinoia, I am not your co-worker. This is a life or death situation for me. And this is not a "program" I expect you to understand. You were probably on your mom's tit for most of your life.
Glad to hear it...

You are absolutely correct, I have never nor will I never need to understand that kind of program.

My mother kicked me out when I was 18, and took me back when I was 20... I finally moved out when I was 25, and she's been begging me to come back ever since. lol

I hope your business, and life in general, are successful.

One more thing, though... I'm happy to agree with you that I have been a loser for living with my mom into my mid 20's, but you've gotta concede that it's better than the alternative.
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

I never said you were a loser. But yes I agree... the road I went down I do not wish upon anybody. Glad to hear you have moved out and moved on.

And Luna thank you. Matt and Jegue means alot bros thx.
EvilTree{OZ}
TXRedneck

Post by TXRedneck »

You still have the same digits tree?
f0xL3g3nD :)

Post by f0xL3g3nD :) »

TXRedneck wrote:You still have the same digits tree?
Oh wow, you're alive!
TXRedneck

Post by TXRedneck »

hah yea still kicking brudda! Working mah azz off and up until last week; house hunting. I'm so excited about living in the Flagstaff area. It ain't Texas, but it will do until I can find a spot somewhere between the Rio Grande & the Red River. :D

Can't wait to start hunting & fishing again. That and get mah Tribing going again. With some luck I'll be able to get a Spawn server up and start working on building back the population in T1. It's horribad right now.
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

Tree, I hope things are going well with your program/sobriety. I've seen a lot of good people go down that road and it's a rough path to take, if you survive. One day at a time and time itself is helpful, in the end I'm hoping you will conquer your demons and be that much stronger for having done so. Best of luck to you, you sound like a strong individual and hopefully that will help you in your battle. Keep that goal in your sights brother!
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman

SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

TXRedneck wrote:hah yea still kicking brudda! Working mah azz off and up until last week; house hunting. I'm so excited about living in the Flagstaff area. It ain't Texas, but it will do until I can find a spot somewhere between the Rio Grande & the Red River. :D

Can't wait to start hunting & fishing again. That and get mah Tribing going again. With some luck I'll be able to get a Spawn server up and start working on building back the population in T1. It's horribad right now.

Good to see you back Red! Hey, I spent a week in San Angelo way back when, loved it. Talk about hot though, dry heat my ass, just plain HOT!
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman

vistalize

Post by vistalize »

ROCK, How's it going brother!? Thank you very much and will be 2 months sober in 10 days. I feel great!
EvilTree{OZ}
LunaticChick

Post by LunaticChick »

*wanna give you a huge big hug* from all of us who love you <3

I think of you daily and want you to continue to do well xoxoxo ....