Thanks...

SGT ROCK

Thanks...

Post by SGT ROCK »

I just wanna say thanks for the games, we've had some pretty damned good matches in the server lately, with pitched battles ending in ties or close matches. I started out with an Atari 2600 (still have it stored) and I've played a ton of games in my life. This game is really special though, from the moment I first played it, well it gave me butterflies actually. Topping a hill hitting the jets and yeah... butterflies. Tell anybody that and I'll have to kill ya. I was away from it for a very long time and came back recently to find a whole new ball game at the BR. What amazed me most was and is that I still see players (after alllll these years) that have been at this game since it pretty much came out. So I'm guessing I'm not the only one that had butterflies. I've seen talk about the game dying recently, I hope this doesn't hold to be true. Seeing those players that have been at this soooo long now, still here, I'm looking forward to a few more matches.
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman

vistalize

Re: Thanks...

Post by vistalize »

Love this game and love you brother

KEEP FRAGGING
EvilTree{OZ}
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

I'm sure it will be around for a while. :)
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

As long as we have each other left in this game it will go on. As long as i live il keep on hosting for you all to have a place to enjoy and have good times. Lets the butterflies live on xD.