Submit your tips

JeSuS

Re: Submit your tips

Post by JeSuS »

justR wrote:One tip shared with me via Puppetmaster: "If I am having trouble killing someone, I will ask them a question in global chat so they stop moving and I can snipe them." Very sound idea in theory.

Then next tip is to troll people (legitimately) to make them play less than stellar. Do things to make people rage a little, but don't break rules.

Want to throw JeSuS off? Grab the new Vulcan (standard fire) and whore the shit out of him. You'll see his accuracy go down as his inner angst goes up.

DESTROID hates to be rammed with vehicles, so try that next time he enters server.

Bladez goes from troll to trolled if you started sniping him while cloaked or invisible, try it out!

Stu rages if you camp his airbase all map to the point he can't use it.

The thread creator will rage and rage quit anytime someone snipes him.

Just some examples.
Just remember karma is a bitch
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

justR wrote:One tip shared with me via Puppetmaster: "If I am having trouble killing someone, I will ask them a question in global chat so they stop moving and I can snipe them." Very sound idea in theory.

Then next tip is to troll people (legitimately) to make them play less than stellar. Do things to make people rage a little, but don't break rules.

Want to throw JeSuS off? Grab the new Vulcan (standard fire) and whore the shit out of him. You'll see his accuracy go down as his inner angst goes up.

DESTROID hates to be rammed with vehicles, so try that next time he enters server.

Bladez goes from troll to trolled if you started sniping him while cloaked or invisible, try it out!

Stu rages if you camp his airbase all map to the point he can't use it.

The thread creator will rage and rage quit anytime someone snipes him.

Just some examples.
This couldn't be more spot on. I'm guilty of all the above.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

When piloting bombers, use builder armor and always carry a deployable Transport pack with you.
If your bomber is destroyed, you can deploy it and escape back to your airbase.
If your Transport is also destroyed, you can deploy your beacon (small inventory station) and buy another one.

When your bomber needs repair, find a hillside to park it on. You can then repair it from underneath without being seen by enemies.

Another recent change that some people may not be aware of:
Deployable Transports can now be deployed on (or in!) buildings as well as terrain.
Puppetmaster

Post by Puppetmaster »

S']['U wrote:Deployable Transports can now be deployed on (or in!) buildings as well as terrain.
Didn't know that, thanks!