Sinister

Re: Server dispute between Dajackal and Ecko

Post by Sinister »

Who mentioned blaze? lol i miss that dude
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

So did {-o-} Cole... They had a 21 gun salute for him and everything... Fucker ended up being in my clan a few years later.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

perrinoia wrote:He's not on the roster, and I miss the little cheater.

Crow, I wasn't saying you do anything more than lead a clan you didn't found, and a server you don't host. Both things EcKo has tried to do on multiple occasions, but every time he does, someone brings up the previous times, and causes him to rage quit.

How would you feel if I rewrote your story with a negative spin, and reposted it every time your name crossed my path?

How would you feel if you were on top of your game, and I used a backdoor to shut your shit down?

You've given me enough material to work with... I could definitely do it, but that's not a road I want to travel...

Please build bridges, not walls.

Let the past be the past, and leave EcKo alone.
i agree to an extent, but always what i do is for the good of tribes. everything is at peace now perr.

im just saying im really not the bad guy you try to make me out to be all the time. i dont mind that you keep a false image of me in your head, but it's just not accurate most of the time.

:crow:
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

DaRk wrote:Rolo faked his death. Best fake death since Tupac.
and lol

also sup rolo, hope all is going good with you man.
{LS}RePublic

Post by {LS}RePublic »

For those who didn't know Blaze{OZ} had chronic back pain.
So one day tells me out of the blue that he'd been diagnosed with something terminal, giving him mere months to live. Hes not one to make stuff up. As a bit of a joke, he said something like that if he didn't show up after a certain amount of time to assume he was most likely dead. And that has... come to pass.

I haven't seen him since ~2010 :\
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

hmmm, he also told me he had some major health issues, but i dont think he ever went into detail with me about it. man he was a good guy though.

we're going to be doing a VX game day soon with a bunch of vets. we will dedicate this day to blaze, the fallen, and the lost. being that blaze loved VX.
Sinister

Post by Sinister »

man...... Sighs
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Are we getting so old, that in order to be popular, we have to pretend to be dead?
Fixious

Post by Fixious »

Being alive is so 1998.
blankgirl

Post by blankgirl »

zerocool wrote:LM was running a server, being hosted by Kamil, and LM was paying for the server.
I joined this server once, and even tried playing on it for a spell. However, I was admin abused the whole time I was playing.

We were playing a map where you spawned underground and there was very little as far as an above-ground base goes.

Every. Single. Time. I spawned, I could barely get out of my base without being killed via admin functions.

I never joined again.

<!>blankgirl

p.s. I didn't read this entire thread, just an f.y.i.
Lawlz wrote:
S']['U wrote:
DaJ4ck3L wrote:i love blank girl
:ghey:

You do know that blankgirl is a guy, right? :shh:
I think everyone knows this since he posts pictures of himself after a fucked-up nights. XD