thoughts on unbanning f0xL3g3nD

S']['U

Re: thoughts on unbanning f0xL3g3nD

Post by S']['U »

'][']-[RiLL3R wrote:You did rage quit. You probably don't remember cause this was a few years ago, and you just wanted to forget the the day that Cloud put the paint of his door on your face. Lol, I love how S']['U whines to Arsenic, such a childish move. Tell Arsenic that I would rather not suck his gay butt plunging dick. Isn't Dr.Arsenic the girl that plucks his eyebrows?Image
You are fucking delusional. Image
Yeah, OK...whatever you say. Feel better now? Image
What are you... 10 years old?
S']['U wrote:...Of course, it really helps that no one is trolling me here like they used to.
It seems everyone here has grown up a bit since then.
Well, ...not everyone.Image
justR

Post by justR »

Edit: p.s. Stu, the screenshots you posted was of a game I wasn't in.

Instead of antagonizing you further, which gets old and is too easy... I will just say as much as I dislike you and as little as I think of you, I would never want you banned.

If you were banned I would be making a "thoughts on unbanning Stu" thread.

Keeping Fox banned holds back an active clan from participating in scrims. Keeping Shift banned removes a very good player from my team, and isn't the point of competition to compete? Keeping Ecko banned.. while he is a clan hopper, among other things, does keep people active if he readily has people on these different clans. Not to mention he played often as well, all three did.

Thank you Anni admins for killing this game a little bit more. I'll leave it at that and won't bother posting in this thread anymore since only a small handful of people's opinions matter obviously.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

justR wrote:Edit: p.s. Stu, the screenshots you posted was of a game I wasn't in.
Well, I'm confused then. That is the demo where I complained about fighting against turrets.
I can't recall saying that in any other map.
justR wrote:Instead of antagonizing you further, which gets old and is too easy... I will just say as much as I dislike you and as little as I think of you, I would never want you banned.
Awww ...you're just sucking up to me now. Image
justR wrote:Keeping Fox banned holds back an active clan from participating in scrims. Keeping Shift banned removes a very good player from my team, and isn't the point of competition to compete? Keeping Ecko banned.. while he is a clan hopper, among other things, does keep people active if he readily has people on these different clans. Not to mention he played often as well, all three did.
If you look at my first post here, you'll see that I was in favor of Fox being allowed back in the server.
justR wrote:Thank you Anni admins for killing this game a little bit more. I'll leave it at that and won't bother posting in this thread anymore since only a small handful of people's opinions matter obviously.
Sad but true. If the majority's opinion mattered here, I wouldn't have been banned for over a year myself...
...and I'd probably be an admin. Image
Puppetmaster

Post by Puppetmaster »

STU FOR PRESIDENT
virus

Post by virus »

R FOR PRESIDENT!
[NHOP]Virus
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

justR wrote:Edit: p.s. Stu, the screenshots you posted was of a game I wasn't in.

Instead of antagonizing you further, which gets old and is too easy... I will just say as much as I dislike you and as little as I think of you, I would never want you banned.

Keeping Fox banned holds back an active clan from participating in scrims. Keeping Shift banned removes a very good player from my team, and isn't the point of competition to compete? Keeping Ecko banned.. while he is a clan hopper, among other things, does keep people active if he readily has people on these different clans. Not to mention he played often as well, all three did.

Thank you Anni admins for killing this game a little bit more. I'll leave it at that and won't bother posting in this thread anymore since only a small handful of people's opinions matter obviously.
New guys always make me lol. ^^^
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

Same.
EvilTree{OZ}
f0xL3g3nD :)

Post by f0xL3g3nD :) »

gg
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

As long as scumbags try to destroy what few servers we have left, they're deciding their own outcome.

'][']-[RiLL3R

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

S']['U, you need to really act your age.
"Find a Job You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life"