HM is authorized?

perrinoia
Site Admin

Re: HM is authorized?

Post by perrinoia »

I'm still waiting for demos... Ain't nobody above the law, especially not a cast member of the Jersey Shore. :wink:
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

ive caught owner hming before in the public server. was many years ago now though. prob back in like 2010-2012.

should never put a crime past anyone. not saying that he was hming, but such a thing could be possible. granted that was a long time ago, and im sure he's had many experiences since then.

id welcome anyone to challenge me to hm test, but i only play on 1.41 now days. i know i clean. did anyone check his client when he was being accused? i never did see any screen shots or demos of the actions / situation.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

He has been using 1.11. And in my recent experience, fog appears non-existant to him. I haven't played much lately, to observe much more.
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

What is this Judge and Jury telling me what version of tribes I can run. Come on now. Shit next time I play il do a personal recording just to get the excitement off. So then later everyone will be jumping on the same wagon just to say something. BTW Crow joke on me, joke on you or joke on.both of us. I can say the same. Game needs to stop. Really.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty, in my book.

Evidence is the responsibility of the prosecution.

The drama caused by accusing people without providing evidence is reason enough to punish people for starting witch hunts, in my opinion.

Plus, it makes admins look bad when they don't punish the accused, but we can't punish the accused without evidence.
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Yeah the mccarthyism is real. Calling HM is the ultimate troll and I can't be bothered to listen unless you already have a recording of obvious continuous shots across the map through the fog
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

This is pretty much what will drive many others away. But then again people talk just like the elections today. Everybody talks talks and then argue. Either way both parties argue. I'm tired hearing shit like this and many other things. But il leave it at that.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Trump get'n under your skin, Kamil?
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

all good brother. i was just saying is all. im sure you would know better to hm now days.

may we all live in peace.

:crow:
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

ohhh and ive never hmed in the public server since you have been in our community. when i use to hm, it was long before you had been known in anni. i hmed for 2 months to try it out in 2007, and that was the full extent of my hm in a public server. i've already confessed to this crime though, and kigen can verify i was hming real hard during that time. next to wicked i was the top shot at the time, so killing me was near impossible.

fun fact though, even before, and after i was hming i was still top 3 without a doubt. just goes to show you don't need cheats to be great.

also im not saying you were hming. im just speaking the logic of the situation.

ps: this was also a sad time for me, because it was in them 2 months i had realized how many people were hming at the time. something i was truly ignorant about before hand. i had never cheated before that, and had never even been interested enough to even look at them. i didn't know it had such a huge impact on the game until after that. this is when we refer to the dark ages of tribes. when i left the game, and came back to clean it up a little down the road.