thoughts on unbanning f0xL3g3nD

DaRk

Re: thoughts on unbanning f0xL3g3nD

Post by DaRk »

f0xL3g3nD :) wrote:I didn't even make this thread about getting me unbanned.

Yeah, it sucks my 15 year Tribes One career has came to an end. But I would rather not play in BR, than to play with a bunch of hypocritical drama queens.
I've let you guys piss me off enough, and I'm tired of it. Even if what I did happened to be set aside, and I were to be allowed back in but I gotta keep on my p's and q's ... But the same problems that has always been around, will still be there, then it will just happen again. So why the hell keep on spinning the wheel of repeated events and just move the hell on. I don't like half of you, and when there is a very small community, that is very very sad and hard to even want to play without trolling you noobs.

The only people who honestly give me a good game is
S_hift, Perrinoia, S@ND, Geovoni, St0ned, Crow, Puppet, Tigga, Frank, Beavis, Scarecrow, 2strong, thriller, virus, and rolo.
Generally if one of those 15 weren't online, I wouldn't even bother connecting. S']['U always was a good guy when it came to teamwork, but in words and general forum talk, you're an uptight tattle tailing cry baby. And when I used to wreck your air bases and block them so you can't access, you would always switch to my team so you can continue to fly, because you knew that me being on the other team you would not beable to have fun flying because I would constantly fuck you up. But knowing that I am on your team would eliminate the possibility of me fucking with you because it would break rules and you would cry about that sissy.

So basically, I do not give two fucks. The community is better off without guys like me, S_hift and DX, because we just chase all the noobs off anyway. Why do you think Tribes is dieing? xD

I'll see you n00bs in my crosshairs. IP's are a dime a dozen.
I honestly miss playing with S_hift, DX, and you. Game was more fun and interesting with you guys around.
virus

Re: thoughts on unbanning f0xL3g3nD

Post by virus »

No wonder I haven't seen you Dark. Then again, I've also slowed down a bit too.
[NHOP]Virus