vistalize

Re: [Shoutcast] PICK UP'S LIVE!!!!

Post by vistalize »

:popcorn
EvilTree{OZ}
DXSTRYR

Post by DXSTRYR »

Sounds to me like the mother of his kids was tired of Seth wanting to fuck boys all the time and now your much happier in your bi sexual 3 way.

Good job breaking up that family and ridding a Son of his father cause you ant find dick outside of the Tribes community.

Go fucking hang yourself you fucking homewrecker.

perrinoia wrote:I don't have disdain for women (plural). Just the one who bludgeoned my friend with a child's toy until he was gushing blood from his head, on Christmas day, in front of her parents and children.

When I first met her, we picked her up from work, and drove her home to her mom's house. Upon entering the house, we discovered sticky notes everywhere... On the door knobs, light switches, mirrors, faucets, toilet knobs, etc... Each sticky note declared the mother's love for her daughter. I turned to Seth, in front of Ashley, and said, "Run... If she ain't crazy yet, she will be..." Ashley replied, "What? I think it's sweet..."

Seth didn't listen. He had to learn the hard way.

His wife is awesome, though. She woke me up with a Snapchat, the other day... She had some kind of rabbit nose, ears, and eye makeup overlay, and when she opened her mouth, it looked like she was puking a rainbow.

I was definitely the most frightening thing I've ever seen, in the process of waking up. And then I had a very productive day.

Of course Buddy Crow over here chimes in with the "good story", Crows been sucking the asshole of Annihilation for a good 6 years now. First it was give everyone happy mod to join OZ, then use (S1)'s Annihilation edits on and rip off my designs that I worked with Plasmatic on and sell it as OZ's work and somehow Crow made all these radical improvements just cause he turned the particle beam stream to green.

You fucking kids are still all jokes. Nothing but faggots and wanna be's.

Put Crow in any other game, especially Tribes and he fucking sucks and gets merked without his HM and scripts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWXBIJ99EGc

What was that? Six disc launcher shots at my back while I was stationary and repairing a turret? You couldn't land a single one? The great T1 duelist as long as he has Wickeds config running. That was incidentally the first and last time you ever played TA, cause trust me I was watching.

Speaking of Wicked...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIy-MF96G1U
Last edited by DXSTRYR on Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ohmslaw

Post by Ohmslaw »

So much anger.
DXSTRYR

Post by DXSTRYR »

Ohmslaw wrote:So much anger.
It is my duty, as a righteous man, to always expose the liar and the trickster.

That's why I have been shitting on you for years Douchewater. Making you go AFK in yiour own server till eventually you never came out of it.

Kneel before your God!

This place has always been a congregation of the weak and lowly, if ever I saw a gem out of any of you, I just took them away from it before they were stained forever by the filth that resides here.

These whole clan should burn.
Last edited by DXSTRYR on Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ohmslaw

Post by Ohmslaw »

cheer up.
DXSTRYR

Post by DXSTRYR »

Oh: I'm always happy, you think I do these expostulations because I am angry? I do them cause it brings me joy, I do them cause even still, till this day, I am asked to come back to this game and rid it of you and your shitty cohort.
But its not worth downloading the game to shit on the 4 people that still play it.
Besides I like playing games I can actually get killed in now. It is so refreshing to die in game.

Ohmslaw wrote:cheer up.
There are little DX's out there, even still, praying for me to come back. Alll I can tell them is lift yourselves up and out and move on to better games and then you too can realize the glory of the DXSTRYR!
Ohmslaw

Post by Ohmslaw »

I hope everything works out for you.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Ohmslaw wrote:I hope everything works out for you.
you're a good man seth.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Wow, I feel like I've heard that ego before... Are you really Donald Drumpf?

I don't normally do this, but I'm gonna defend Crow for a minute.

The mod you are describing is what was run on this server BEFORE Crow took over development.

Crow replaced that buggy pile of garbage with kigen's version, then unbalanced the damage scale to the community's specifications, which happened to be similar to the previous mod, because that is what everyone was used to, at that point.

He added the arena system, and the ability to switch mods in the arena without effecting CTF.

While I frequently talk about how much I hate this mod , it's 1000 times better than the pile of shit that was on here before.

So many fucking exploitable bugs that were unique to that version... Why? Because the asshole who wrote it was a cheating loser, who couldn't win without global inventories and God mode.

Now, I personally thought he was a member of OZ, but if you insist it was a member of your clan, I'd actually find that more plausible, because your clan was congregation of happy modding clan hoppers with nothing better to do than start drama and suck your filthy cock.

In fact, as I remember it, everyone who Crow booted out of OZ for cheating joined your shit stain of a clan, and smurfed during clan matches because other clans refused to play against cheaters.

In conclusion, go back to the seclusion of your cult compound, and jackoff to the memory of when a bunch of cheating children worshipped you.
Last edited by perrinoia on Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

perrinoia wrote:Wow, I feel like I've heard that ego before... Are you really Donald Drumpf?
lol donald trump seems to have the best followers. real stand up guys go with trump. ;)