HM is authorized?

perrinoia
Site Admin

Re: HM is authorized?

Post by perrinoia »

I think I speak for everyone but you two when I say, "take it to PM.
{LS}RePublic

Post by {LS}RePublic »

perrinoia wrote:I think I speak for everyone but you two when I say, "take it to PM.
*PM service explodes*
The Boloblur

Post by The Boloblur »

Y'all are fighting like some over grown bitches lol. I like both of you, but damn man, I would have thought by know that the problems would have phased out. Let it go and play on, no reason to further divide each other with useless fighting lol
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Well, it's not my fault members of PB are asking me questions on this issue in this forum, even now. I take it he's not giving them the right answers, or they don't believe him, due to him still accusing me of trying to take over his position in the group, and him banning me with really no just cause. He needs to get these delusions of grandeurs out of his mind. As for forgiving him, maybe. He's at least still representing the game, and that is what really matters.
The Boloblur

Post by The Boloblur »

Yeah, but what does that matter anymore, shit happens and it has already passed. It's alright to walk away from it and just not say anything. No reason to fight over something that is already passed.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

The Boloblur wrote:Yeah, but what does that matter anymore, shit happens and it has already passed. It's alright to walk away from it and just not say anything. No reason to fight over something that is already passed.
Ah, did you not read....

"Well, it's not my fault members of PB are asking me questions on this issue in this forum, even now."
The Boloblur

Post by The Boloblur »

Yeah, but what I am saying is just to ignore the questions. You don't have to answer them and keep the fight going, just like they don't have to ask you questions about anything to provoke a fight to spew out.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

I understand, and I'm wondering if the people asking the questions are doing this on purpose or not, but sorry, I just don't ignore people. Although it would be better if they asked in a PM.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I have a relevant question. Why are you still a moderator on Pushbiscuit's forums?
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

I have no idea. I take it that no one wants to take over the roster? There were two separate post on the roster, one old and the new one I made. The older one was deleted the beginning of this year, I think.