HM is authorized?

perrinoia
Site Admin

Re: HM is authorized?

Post by perrinoia »

Yeah, you aren't on the current roster, but you are a moderator of that forum, so you could add yourself and remove 2strong if you felt like it... LOL

I'm not suggesting that you actually do that... I'm just suggesting that it's possible, therefor 2strong might want to revoke that privilege if he still has beef with you, and all.

Plus, I find it annoying when a roster is just a post in the forums...

They should just use this: http://www.pushbiscuit.info/forum/membe ... =group&g=9
It might need some cleaning up, for instance, are there really 2 pandoras, or did she just forget her password?
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Actually, my login was removed, but as for my name removed off the roster, I removed it myself, trying to do the right thing before my login was revoked. As for the link you posted, I'm only seeing the login page come up for the forum, but even if I still could log in, I wouldn't go that far with it. Why? Let bygones, be bygones.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Oh, yeah, the member page can only be viewed when logged in, to prevent bots from acquiring user data.
{LS}RePublic

Post by {LS}RePublic »

KILROY wrote:Actually, my login was removed, but as for my name removed off the roster, I removed it myself, trying to do the right thing before my login was revoked. As for the link you posted, I'm only seeing the login page come up for the forum, but even if I still could log in, I wouldn't go that far with it. Why? Let bygones, be bygones.
The <!> forum seems to have more tumbleweeds than users these days xD :tweed: :tweed:
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Unfortunately, you could say the same for most clan forums.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Well, it was relayed that <!> are now doing the Facebook thing.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

True.. But that makes them more of a social club than a tribes clan, doesn't it?
DESTROID

Post by DESTROID »

I do not know who's more licks egg each other if the kilroy or perrinoia.

Kilroy you come on this topic no reason to post lies about 2strong. Go find something to do in your miserable life. You do not know anything expensive, pay attention before you came to talk shit.

Perrinoia will seek his miserable clan.

They will discuss in the fucking MP opnion you.

Pushbiscuit is a very old clan and is in great shape. We talked in private groups to prevent people like you who have nothing to contribute.

Não sei quem é que mais lambe ovo um do outro se é o kilroy ou o perrinoia.

Kilroy você vem nesse topico sem motivo algum postar mentiras sobre o 2strong. Vá procurar o que fazer em sua vida miseravel. Você não sabe de nada cara, presta a atenção antes de vim falar merda.

Perrinoia vai procurar seu miseravel clan.

Vão discutir em MP a merda da opnião de você.

Pushbiscuit é um clã muito antigo e está em grande forma. Nós conversamos em grupos privados para evitar pessoas como vocês que não tem nada para contribuir.
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

I think its fair to ask or even say its time to lock this thread. Nothing good will come out of this all together. If the owners feel the same way i do please proceed in locking this thread up. And resolve your personal problem/s else where or PM each other. Love ya all no matter who you are xD

Thanks!

Owner
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

What is this? Tribalwar? Get your shit together guys. Enough of this bitchfest. You are all better than this crap. You are not going to convince a Republican to be a democrat, so stop trying and move on. Agreed on locking thread.

P.s. Quit licking eggs Perrin. =P
Last edited by DaRk on Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.