[Shoutcast] PICK UP'S LIVE!!!!

perrinoia
Site Admin

Re: [Shoutcast] PICK UP'S LIVE!!!!

Post by perrinoia »

Well clearly, they would lose, if I were available...
SpydeR.
Site Admin

Post by SpydeR. »

Adoy is very good sniper
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

yea, he actually played in many of these base pick ups when they were going on last year. very good HO in base as well.
SpydeR.
Site Admin

Post by SpydeR. »

none of us have anything on firelord tho lol
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

id like a shot at firelord in this next month. he's a really good player, and one of the very rare few who actually beat me in a 1v1. it was a month or two ago, but if i remember the game was really close. im hoping to get a rematch on him sometime in the future my self.
Firelord

Post by Firelord »

My sniping is super rusty right now Spyder. I've only played like 8 times in the last 3 months or so. And crow, I'm pretty sure that was 4 or 5 months ago haha.
SpydeR.
Site Admin

Post by SpydeR. »

yeah but when you are on, you're ON
DXSTRYR

Post by DXSTRYR »

Hey Asshul; ever wonder why your clan went extinct and will never regain its glory or prestige?
<!> may have reset Broadside during the (S1)-VS-<!> scrim, a total of 6 times until they were able to win
But they couldn't do that against WAR, WAR was a much more popular clan with players and fans reaching across multiple mods. WAr did at least ask me to play for them because they couldn't beat <!>, or rather Annihilations deployables.
Your clan was so caught up in lies, betrayal and hubris, all its old players were disgraced out of the game and in the ashes all they had left was players like you and Anoobis.
Azul wrote:<!> was and will always be better than S1
http://www.annihilation.info/dx/WARVSPUSH.wmv

See that guy that broke your defense, capped our first flag and stopped your team from capping by placing D? Yeah that was all me.

You guys can talk all the trash you want, but none of you can verify your accomplishments and none of you can prove that you've been pwning players, teams, clans and mods since the beginning. Since the first days of T1 I was raping bases and slaughtering noobs. None of you could ever stop me and thats confirmed thats why you all talk shit now, cause I ain't like Crow. I don't want to be your friend and tell you good job when you suck. I only want to feed off your despair, I love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwKz72Zse7g
1999 baby.

Hey Douchewater and Plebbin, remember how you and all your little gay friends tried to have me and my clan banned from all of Annihilation cause we used to crush you guys all the time?

Look at all those old DF players and all those votes to ban.

http://www.annihilation.info/forum/view ... s&start=40

I love how this forum is named "Tribes 1 Legendz when none of you are worth a shit and the only reason any of you are here now is because I paved the way for little niggas like OZ to flourish in the rubble. be happy the DXOSAURUS has gone off to play other games and you can finally come out of your little burrows.

legendz..... Of what happy mod?

ECHO GET THE SHARPIES READY BOY IM COMING FOR YOUR GF'S ASS!
DXSTRYR

Post by DXSTRYR »

DXSTRYR wrote:Hey Asshul; ever wonder why your clan went extinct and will never regain its glory or prestige?
<!> may have reset Broadside during the (S1)-VS-<!> scrim, a total of 6 times until they were able to win
But they couldn't do that against WAR, WAR was a much more popular clan with players and fans reaching across multiple mods. WAr did at least ask me to play for them because they couldn't beat <!>, or rather Annihilations deployables.
Your clan was so caught up in lies, betrayal and hubris, all its old players were disgraced out of the game and in the ashes all they had left was players like you and Anoobis.
Azul wrote:<!> was and will always be better than S1
http://www.annihilation.info/dx/WARVSPUSH.wmv

See that guy that broke your defense, capped our first flag and stopped your team from capping by placing D? Yeah that was all me.

Think that was a fluke? Here's me doing it for OZ too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muv9HjnXy60

Here's why these guys think they are T1 Legendz cause they cant play Tribes without thier scripts and configs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RZWtK9IFZk

You guys can talk all the trash you want, but none of you can verify your accomplishments and none of you can prove that you've been pwning players, teams, clans and mods since the beginning. Since the first days of T1 I was raping bases and slaughtering noobs. None of you could ever stop me and thats confirmed thats why you all talk shit now, cause I ain't like Crow. I don't want to be your friend and tell you good job when you suck. I only want to feed off your despair, I love it.

I've been pwning since before some of you were even born.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwKz72Zse7g

Hey Douchewater and Plebbin, remember how you and all your little gay friends tried to have me and my clan banned from all of Annihilation cause we used to crush you guys all the time?

Look at all those old DF players and all those votes to ban.

http://www.annihilation.info/forum/view ... s&start=40

I love how this forum is named "Tribes 1 Legendz when none of you are worth a shit and the only reason any of you are here now is because I paved the way for little niggas like OZ to flourish in the rubble. be happy the DXOSAURUS has gone off to play other games and you can finally come out of your little burrows.

legendz..... Of what, using happy mod and invo exploits to kill some kids from Brazil? Legendz of playing the whole 4 people that still play this game? Get fucking laid you noobs.

ECHO GET THE SHARPIES READY BOY IM COMING FOR YOUR GF'S ASS!
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Our desire to ban you had nothing to do with your ability to win scrimmages. It had everything to do with your mouth. You are one annoying cunt. That's probably why your wife left you.

We agreed to scrim S1 on the terms that YOU wouldn't be there, because you are annoying as fuck, but you smurfed anyway.

It was 3 of df's worst vs 3 of S1's best (because none of our vets wanted anything to do with you) until the instant that the match started. The server lagged and one of [df] Dropped. So it was 2 df vs 3 S1. You had one guy building D, which might have gotten 1 kill because I don't recall if I ever left the base more than once. You had some happy modding cunt with a particle beam who would snipe me no matter which door I came out of, and of course, I was on the team that had all the spawn points inside (such an unbalanced map). Then there was you, raping my base and trying to get my flag. You sucked so bad, despite the fact that it was you vs my newest noob, you were still pushing a stalemate until your defense setter finished and joined in the fun. Then I let you cap out the mission so it would end, and denied the rematches because you couldn't keep your fucking mouth shut and started with your unsportsmanlike conduct, letting me know who you truly were. There was no point in a 2v3 rematch anyway, so my teammate and I disconnected. I checked the forums, and you had already started posting several threads about how fucking awesome you are and how much we should worship you.

That, is why we wanted you banned. You are a childish cunt, and I wish your mother had aborted you.

PS: I have never even been interested in clan scrimmages in the first place. That was my first and only clan scrimmage, and I have no desire to ever do it again. The only reason I did it, was because the two newest recruits in my clan really wanted to, and begged me to join so they could meet the minimum 3 players required.

The difference between S1 and df at the time, was how we recruited. [df] was a very laid back group of friends who enjoyed playing together... We recruited based on personality. If we enjoyed playing with you, we wanted you to play with us more often... If we didn't, we wouldn't recruit you... It was that simple.

S1, on the other hand, recruited only the most skilled players. Tryouts were reportedly very tough, so only the best players (mostly cheaters) got in. Then you seemed to brainwash them and make them praise you for teaching them everything you knew, despite the fact that they were better than you when they joined. How else would they pass the tryout?