S T U

bo'sdad

S T U

Post by bo'sdad »

I was asked last night by two different people if stu couldn't be unbanned from the server. since his original time was 30 days and he is so close I agreed to let tree remove the ban.however, this doesn't mean other players will now have to suffer the abusive comments and cap letter chat spamming. if there continues to be a problem, let the owners know. we are still getting set up. so please be patient. welcome back stu !
Ecstasy

Re: S T U

Post by Ecstasy »

Welcome back Stu
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

yes welcome back stu

remember our deal. stay quiet in the servers. if you have any problems come to me
EvilTree{OZ}
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

<!>bo'sdad^ wrote:I was asked last night by two different people if stu couldn't be unbanned from the server. since his original time was 30 days and he is so close I agreed to let tree remove the ban.however, this doesn't mean other players will now have to suffer the abusive comments and cap letter chat spamming. if there continues to be a problem, let the owners know. we are still getting set up. so please be patient. welcome back stu !
Bo,
Let me take this oppurtunity to correct some of your incorrect assumptions:
I was told by a very reliable source that the vote to unban me was UNANIMOUS. Don't act like you're doing me some big favor.

My so- called "abusive comments" are only directed at players and administrators that are harassing or abusing me.
As long as you do your job right, there should be no problems.

Complaining that I use my caps lock is LAME. Caps take up just as much space as lower case...it's just more likely to be seen.
Sorry if that annoys you, but it's not against any known rules and if I'm being ignored I will continue to do it.

I promise you that any "problems" that might arise will not be and NEVER HAVE BEEN caused by me. If something happens, it's because of someone else....so don't be so quick on the trigger and always assume that I'm the problem.
Look elsewhere FIRST.
Last edited by S']['U on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PoisonousFish

Post by PoisonousFish »

as long as he's cool, there will be no problems.
"I like your outfit! My mother just picked the same one up yesterday." Bang!
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

PoisonousFish wrote:as long as he's cool, there will be no problems.
...like you have a say in this. :roll:
PoisonousFish

Post by PoisonousFish »

~wsigh
"I like your outfit! My mother just picked the same one up yesterday." Bang!
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

Stu. Please just chill out bro. No more of this ok. This is your last chance. I stuck my neck out for you. Do not let me down.
EvilTree{OZ}
Aaquib

Post by Aaquib »

chill out sir
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Vistalize wrote:Stu. Please just chill out bro. No more of this ok. This is your last chance. I stuck my neck out for you. Do not let me down.
WTF? Are you going to over-react to every little comment I make?
If this is how you think I'm going to be muzzled, you might as well ban me right now.
I'm not going to walk on eggshells just because i was banned for 3 1/2 months for no valid reason.

If my comment had come from anyone else, you would have thought nothing of it.
Sheeesh.

I expect to be treated the same as ANYONE else.
I'm NOT a "special case" that needs to be monitored and scrutinized.
..but there is one person in this thread that should be.
He's either implying that I'm the one that was causing problems, or that he thinks it's his job to watch me.

I expect him to leave me alone, both here and in the server.
Last edited by S']['U on Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.