Apparently I'm both Stu and Zorak

agitator

Apparently I'm both Stu and Zorak

Post by agitator »

Example the first, wherein Bo'sdad accuses me of being Stu:
http://z6.invisionfree.com/brazilbrserv ... =1327&st=0

"this is also not a poll that a stu smurf should be bringing up. this is a desistion for the admins of the server, and they have already made it twice with him. or this could possibly be the third time, Im not sure. this would also be the third time stu has come back into the forums after being banned from here."

Example the second, wherein S2Minute accuses me of being Zorak:
http://www.br.thelandofoz.net/viewtopic ... 1104#p1104

"Weren't you already banned from the BR servers for something??HOWEVER, I learned Zorak is aka Agitator :!: :?: ..well Agitator is a major asshole ok, hence the name. Bong is a T1 NAZI and i'm happy he is gone"

Stu = agitator
Zorak = agitator

By applying the principle of transitivity, we can thus conclude that Stu = Zorak.

Sidenote: How is the guy - Bong - who rarely voted to ban people and encouraged free speech on his board the Nazi? The power and authority fetishists on this board (who feel compelled to lock every single admin complaint thread) are far more closer to our goose-stepping boogeymen than Bongwater.
<!>Cat 3000

Re: Apparently I'm both Stu and Zorak

Post by <!>Cat 3000 »

:o shocking
<!>BlackCat'
Xfire: ccat3000
Tribes Ascend: Cat3000
S2minute

Post by S2minute »

I learned Zorak is aka Agitator ..well Agitator is a major asshole ok, hence the name.

read what is says bunhole. It says i "learned", which means from another source. And yeah, you are an agitator. An Agitating Asshole. I "learned" that to..FROM YOU. You got a problem with that. tuff shit.
agitator

Post by agitator »

S2minute wrote:I learned Zorak is aka Agitator ..well Agitator is a major asshole ok, hence the name.

read what is says bunhole. It says i "learned", which means from another source. And yeah, you are an agitator. An Agitating Asshole. I "learned" that to..FROM YOU. You got a problem with that. tuff shit.
Yikes, so that means there's at least one other person as retarded as you out there. That's depressing :cry: :cry:

Oh well, once Obama raises taxes on you and takes your guns away, we'll be even (also when he requires all pregnant women to receive abortions).
S2minute

Post by S2minute »

agitator wrote:
S2minute wrote:I learned Zorak is aka Agitator ..well Agitator is a major asshole ok, hence the name.

Yikes, so that means there's at least one other person as retarded as you out there. That's depressing :cry: :cry:

Oh well, once Obama raises taxes on you and takes your guns away, we'll be even (also when he requires all pregnant women to receive abortions).
Go home n cry to mommy, woulden't had these posts in the first place if you wern't such a dick.
SAND

Post by SAND »

good lord must everything turn into a drama fest?
SAND

Post by SAND »

i am about to ban myself from these forums
JeSuS

Post by JeSuS »

SAND wrote:i am about to ban myself from these forums
i call your bluff :D
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

useless dribble.

it's time to police these forums again and get rid of the rest of these idiots that just post to try and cause drama.
and if you are smurfing and get banned, good, it's your own damn fault. if your just here or in the server to cause problems, we will get rid of the problems !
agitator

Post by agitator »

<!>bo'sdad^ wrote:useless dribble.

it's time to police these forums again and get rid of the rest of these idiots that just post to try and cause drama.
and if you are smurfing and get banned, good, it's your own damn fault. if your just here or in the server to cause problems, we will get rid of the problems !
What are you talking about? I post two quotes - one from you and one from S2 - attributing the source of each quote, and provide 3-4 sentences of light commentary. S2 then responds calling me a bunghole, idiot, asshole, etc etc. Who is the one starting drama? My initial post used no vulgarity whatsoever, and I was defending myself against accusations that I hadn't seen until recently.

Just for the record, I am neither Stu nor Zorak. In fact, I once tampered with one of Stu's polls and he got quite mad at me, sending an angry PM. Later on, he would send me PMs from his own smurfs that I would post, verbatim, on forums (this was during his ban). I have played on the server with Stu and Zorak simultaneously, many many times.