Dear Teammates,

perrinoia
Site Admin

Dear Teammates,

Post by perrinoia »

Listen hear, faggots. If you see a fucking green triangle over someone's head, and they aren't in a tiny ass armor with a brown lump on their backs, then stop fucking shooting them!

I've had enough of these fucking assholes teammates sniping my shields away right before I rocket jump, or in the midst of a battle, or rocketing me off air bases...

The sad thing is, it's not fucking noobs doing it. It's skilled players who fucking know better, like Lunchbox and Indigo.

I've been playing with those guys for over a decade, but they still think it's funny to shoot teammates instead of enemies.

Lost like 4 missions in a row because of those two faggots.

If you want to shoot me, join the other team!
DaRk

Re: Dear Teammates,

Post by DaRk »

S']['U

Post by S']['U »

perrinoia wrote:It's skilled players...like Lunchbox...
:roflz:
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

I do have to admit I love teleporting you off base or into turrets. Don't play much sky maps since new rotations.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

S']['U wrote:
perrinoia wrote:It's skilled players...like Lunchbox...
:roflz:
LOL... I didn't mean he was top tier, or anything like that... Just that he's been playing long enough to know better.
DaRk wrote:I do have to admit I love teleporting you off base or into turrets. Don't play much sky maps since new rotations.
Unless you're on my team, that's only mildly infuriating, like jailing, not against the rules... And most of the time, after I'm done gripping my keyboard like a crying baby in the zombie apocalypse, I get a chuckle out of it.
But if you do that shit while I'm on your team I will not be a happy camper.
Ghost wrote:U admin now young padawan. Let the force flow through you.
I know, this was kinda my warning that I was gonna start punishing assholes who do this shit.

I'm gonna memorize the admin options so I can tap a name and numbpad keys to punish people rapidly.

Yesterday, I went down the whole list taping 2, then 1, to ignore everybody. Accidentally started listening to fish though, cause I had already ignored him before. I dunno which is worse, voice pack spammers, or listening to fish brag about having a date while I'm single. :cbaby:
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

You could go outside you majestic keyboard warrior. You're bound to find a woman without kankles. This quest could be greater than The Hobbit or LOTR.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

But I don't have a jailgun in RL... How am I supposed to capture one of those majestic creatures?
justR

Post by justR »

perrinoia wrote:The sad thing is, it's not fucking noobs doing it. It's skilled players who fucking know better, like Lunchbox and Indigo.
Indigo was my son playing...and if Lunch is doing shit like this it's intentional

entire complaint voided
blankgirl

Post by blankgirl »

perrinoia wrote:But I don't have a jailgun in RL... How am I supposed to capture one of those majestic creatures?
Vortex turret...
Lawlz wrote:
S']['U wrote:
DaJ4ck3L wrote:i love blank girl
:ghey:

You do know that blankgirl is a guy, right? :shh:
I think everyone knows this since he posts pictures of himself after a fucked-up nights. XD
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

justR wrote:
perrinoia wrote:The sad thing is, it's not fucking noobs doing it. It's skilled players who fucking know better, like Lunchbox and Indigo.
Indigo was my son playing...and if Lunch is doing shit like this it's intentional

entire complaint voided
How does youth and intentions void complaints?

Regardless, both players were being assholes, and if they do it again, I will use a creative variety of admin options against them.

Tell your son to quit being a dick head and shoot the red triangles.