Crow

DESTROID

Crow

Post by DESTROID »

Vim agradecer ao corvo e membros envolvidos na administração de tribes, porque voces acabaram de matar de vez o tribes.

Essas bostas de mapas que voces colocam essas merdas de novas configurações de dano da arma. Além dos hacker scrips de vulcam e outras armas que voces não tem a capacidade de tirar isso, sim voces não tem a '' capacidade ''.

Crow porque você não fecha de vez o tribes ?

Voces estão igual ao brasil, os operadores de jogos aqui são uma merda, não existe progama de proteção de hacker e vocês estão igual.

Eu DESTROID estou ativo a 8 anos no tribes jogando toda semana e hoje venho dizer a voces que vou para de jogar porque não tem mais graça jogar tribes.

foda-se você

I came to thank the crow and members involved in the tribes of administration, because you guys just kill time the tribes.

These dung maps that you guys put that shit new weapon damage settings. In addition to the hacker scrips of vulcam and other weapons that you guys do not have the ability to take it, but you guys do not have the 'capacity' '.

Crow because you do not close once the tribes?

You guys are the same as Brazil, gaming operators here are shit, there hacker protection of progam and you are equal.

I'm active Destroid to 8 years in tribes playing every week and today I tell you who will stop playing because he has more grace play tribes.

fuck you
SpydeR.
Site Admin

Re: Crow

Post by SpydeR. »

:tweed:
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Destroid, PM me on the Pushbiscuit forum on what this is all about. I'm not sure I'm understanding what you are trying to say here.
{LS}RePublic

Post by {LS}RePublic »

Maybe you shouldn't scare away the populous Destroid with you're dead accurate aim ;)
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

BETTER TRANSLATION:

I came to thank Crow and the members involved in the administration of Tribes, because you have just killed once and for all the Tribes game.

These crappy maps that you put in these new configurations of damage of the weapons, including the hacker scripts of vulcan and other arms. You have the ability to change that, but you don't have the "right".

Crow, why don't you close Tribes once and for all?

You are equal to Brazil, the game operators here are shit because there's no hacker protection and you are the same.

I, DESTROID have been active for 8 years in Tribes, playing every week, and today I came to tell you that I quit because playing tribes is not fun any more.

fuck you
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

sorry i let you down destro. :(
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

Thanks Obama.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Lawlz wrote:Thanks Obama.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Ok, so this is basically about people accusing Destroid, AGAIN, of HM'ing and using chain scripts while playing on the server. Which we cleared this awhile back, when he was accused before. As far as I know, no member of Pushbiscuit uses HM or weapon scripting. I do know of the one's who tried them, but removed them after the trial, just to see what they do so they would recognize it when on the server in case someone else was using it and denying it. If someone is caught using cheats of any kind in the Pushbiscuit Clan, they are immediately removed and banned from the clan, period.

This is Destroid's choice to leave the Tribes Community. Like Death666 posted, this might be the last Summer for Tribes, due to old schooler's leaving and hardly any new people joining the community. I for one have tried to get the newer generation involved in the game, but it hasn't taken with too many of them.

And Lawlz, not funny, not funny at all, and this isn't a place for slapsticks right now.

EDIT: Oh and STU, THANKS for the translation, but I did get more details on our forum about this issue.
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

This is always the place for slap-sticks. You''re taking a dying game far too seriously now-a-days.
Want me to be serious? Ok here.

If people are still accusing you of the same thing, fucking ignore them until they actually post proof.
If I got butt-hurt over every time someone accused me of hacking in this game, I might as well be in prison dropping the soap.
My post is about as necessary as Destroid's trying to call out the people who run the server instead of the people who, "PLAY," on the server's actions.

TLDR; Haters are going to hate, quit being bitches, play tribes.

There, your serious post wish has been fulfilled.