Facebook

vistalize

Facebook

Post by vistalize »

I am about sick and tired of all this bullshit. Going through my damn news feed its the same shit "Black Lives Matter" "All Lives Matter" "Police Lives Matter". Fuck that shit. Everyone needs to go to Colorado, pick up a nice little gram bag and smoke that shit and chill the fuck out.

What do you guys think about all this political correct stuff that has been goin around?

The white cop that got killed by that black dude was not even 10 minutes away from my house. There is all types of flowers and shit at the gas station, they held a memorial for this man and hundreds of people showed up. I think that is the only thing I have seen that was worth a shit these past few weeks. Im seriously considering disconnecting my internet and getting back into my books because sometimes I feel like all this social media shit is doin is tearing us apart and dumbing us down.
EvilTree{OZ}
Erowid
Site Admin

Re: Facebook

Post by Erowid »

#intribeslivesdontmatter

perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

"Black lives matter [too]"

The "too" is implicit, and there are two types of people who don't understand that.

Black people who don't think anyone else matters, and white people who are offended by the notion that maybe white lives don't matter.

The end result is a non-racist white guy being called a racist by a racist black guy.

It's really a stupid argument, and I don't think anyone should let themselves get trapped into such buffoonery.

But I think we can all agree, that Brown lives are shitty.
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

Times are still tough, better than a few years back I think but the middle class is still hurting. People lash out and Blacks have a point about harassment.. being pulled over... profiled. We'd be pissed too were it the other way around no doubt. Fair is fair for all or not at all. Gunning down people based on race is certainly NOT going to help matters on either side. You're gonna see all that drama play out on facebook... I put people that are just there to voice their political views as "aquaintances" a lot of the time, it cuts down the rhetoric and mind numbing stoopidity of some of the BS. You could always just delete those that are just too opinionated too. It's pretty surprising sometimes hearing your friends views on things that are not exactly thoughtful or not who you thought that person was. It never hurts to take a break from the bullshit and go fishing... get outside or just change your browsing to exclude facebook for a while. There is other shit to do.... and how many fucking times has Willie Nelson gotta die for people to catch on...???
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman

KILROY

Post by KILROY »

You know, the only time I ever saw where color really didn't matter, is back when my father was in the service before he retired after 30 years. Being stationed on base you had multiple races living on the same street. They all got to know each other, and do things together. Their kids hung out together, stood at the same corner waiting for the school bus together, played together, and even shared the same water in the community pool together. There was no this color and that color. Everyone did the same job, keep America Safe and it's community, but keep in mind, even one's upbringing could affect on how they live their lives and also where that upbringing came from, and who they hung around during this upbringing. It's funny Big E on how you mentioned Colorado. I just came back from Denver the other day after visiting my Sister's Family there, due to her children in a Hiz Hop Christian dance group ran by a Pastor who was involved in drug dealing and even attempted murder back in his day. His life changed after spending time in the big slammer for awhile, and when someone tried to take his life while their, and he survived the incident, but while he was in a coma for 3 days, he said he had a conversation while in that coma with GOD and that is what changed his life to turn it around and help others. I don't see this color and that color when I see or speak to people. Everyone is the same in GOD's eyes and my own eyes. How I judge someone is by their actions and how they act and react to particular situations. With as much travelling as I do, I've seen a bunch of different types of races living differently. As Sergio Leone put it in a movie title: I've seen The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly.
Erowid
Site Admin

Post by Erowid »

/close thread before this gets political

S_hift

Post by S_hift »

I say let the shit heads post and let my strict filter settings sort em out. I typically block anything political on my feed like entire pages have been blocked and I'll continue to block and filter until I have a news feed consisting of pictures of friends, family, and memes
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I'm confused... What does an ex drug dealer turned preacher have to do with racism?

Don't get me wrong... Yay for him... But stick to the topic, bro. Lol
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

He's not white ;) Sorry forgot to mention that. He's really a cool guy!
blankgirl

Post by blankgirl »

Police kill 3-5 people a day in America.

One cop gets killed and everyone loses their fuckin minds.

<!>blankgirl
Lawlz wrote:
S']['U wrote:
DaJ4ck3L wrote:i love blank girl
:ghey:

You do know that blankgirl is a guy, right? :shh:
I think everyone knows this since he posts pictures of himself after a fucked-up nights. XD