FML AGAIN!

S']['U

FML AGAIN!

Post by S']['U »

The shit-storm has not stopped.
Tuesday night I went into Emergency with chest pains.
After a quick ultra-sound of my heart they decided I needed bypass surgery right away.
I am now the proud owner of an 8 inch chest scar and two useless heart stents that have bypasses around them.

Bo'sdad strikes again. :cbaby:

Maybe I should change my name to "The Cheating-Death Pilot".
Owner
Site Admin

Re: FML AGAIN!

Post by Owner »

Sorry to hear that and il pray for you STU. Btw do you smoke or drink or both if i may ask?

Thanks!

Owner
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Dang brother, you hang in their. Your added to my personal and Church wide prayer list.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I hate to be a judgmental fuck-face, but he looks/sounds like a smoker (or at least an ex-smoker), if you ask me.
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

Im sorry to hear that bro. I hope things get better for you. Until then just take it easy man life is too short.

Peace
EvilTree{OZ}
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

perrinoia wrote:I hate to be a judgmental fuck-face, but he looks/sounds like a smoker (or at least an ex-smoker), if you ask me.
I'm an ex-smoker now.
I quit completely for 8 months after the last incident 5 years ago, so I know I can do it. :popz:
Plus, it has to be more than a coincidence that this seems to happen at very stressful times in my RL.

This will motivate me to quit again... for at least another 8 months until I begin thinking I'm indestructible again.

My biggest concern is the new numbness in my left pinky and ring-finger, which is bad enough to seriously affect my hand-writing. I'm worried I'll never be able to play guitar again.
Last edited by S']['U on Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

Well Stu we're gettin up there in years, I guess we're gonna have to start taking more care if that's possible. Light exercise ... make a change. You can do it with the right mindset. Hope you're feeling better, take care man !
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman

blankgirl

Post by blankgirl »

S']['U wrote:I'm worried I'll never be able to play guitar again.
"Why S']['U is a BAD ASS for $500, Bob"

Stu just had a fucking bypass surgery and all he's worried about is playing guitar again. I hope to one day have sack like that.

blankgirl
Lawlz wrote:
S']['U wrote:
DaJ4ck3L wrote:i love blank girl
:ghey:

You do know that blankgirl is a guy, right? :shh:
I think everyone knows this since he posts pictures of himself after a fucked-up nights. XD
TwilightSparkle

Post by TwilightSparkle »

Last edited by TwilightSparkle on Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Lol, fart attack...