[WIP] L33T Mofo's Starsiege Tribes Gamer Guide

LM|RCMP*

[WIP] L33T Mofo's Starsiege Tribes Gamer Guide

Post by LM|RCMP* »

So I've been pondering an idea for a while. I want to create a sort of gamer guide, with the LM name on it, about tribes. It will cover topics such as the history of tribes, mods that have been used in the past, current popular mods, stories about notable players (both players who could be classified as legends, as well as the troublesome players the game has had to deal with), and a section on strategy. The reason for including both the good players, and the ones that have given everyone trouble is like human history, it hasn't always been sunshine and petunias. I want to try to make this as well rounded as possible. One thing I will definately need is help from everybody for content as I personally don't know everything about tribes and the history. Credits will absolutely be given for anyone who has given any information of any sort, and I will be seeking input from non clan members as well as other clans. I hope to have the finished product in PDF format, and submit it to the various game file hosting sites (moddb, theexiled.pwnageservers, filefront, etc.)

Feel free to post your thoughts on this idea on this thread, but I ask if you have any content you would like to contribute, please PM me directly as we DO NOT NEED a flame war on this thread, and I would like to do my due diligence and research content submissions before they are public to ensure the accuracy
LM|| RCMP*
Head of Security
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Re: [WIP] L33T Mofo's Starsiege Tribes Gamer Guide

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

this sounds pretty cool. i use to love reading different player's guides.