Perrin!

eckomaninred

Perrin!

Post by eckomaninred »

I just google my old user name, found this place! PERRIN WHATS UP MAN??? VIRUS WHAT UP???? Holy shit I cant believe there is still a tribes community. Do you guys have a discord or a slack?

[INSERT JESSICA ALBA SIGNATURE HERE]
Owner
Site Admin

Re: Perrin!

Post by Owner »

Welcone back
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Wholy shit!

Yeah, I've got discord, teamspeak, etc...

I think you're still oh the roster at dfclan.org, btw.
eckomaninred

Post by eckomaninred »

dude....pm me the ts info.

edit- nm, got it. Bookmarked and all that. Added you on steam as well. WAzzzzzzzowski is me. No homo but this is a trip for me right now, all these good Tribes memories. Gabriels Prophets. [df]. I dl'd the hd tribes pack, tried to play some. Its like riding a bike but I keep crashing and burning. How have you been man? I see bong water got married. For fucks sakes we were all kids back when we played and now I'm in my 30's. The only reason I googled my old user name was because i was trying to explain to the "kids" I play counterstrike with what geocities was. I found this http://www.geocities.ws/eckomaninred
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Words cannot describe how sad I am that your Jessica Alba pics link is broken.

I'm doing fairly well. I've moved back to RI and am working as a boat Captain, again.

I've bought a couple of boats, and am trying to buy another, but I think the seller is up to no good, trying to cause trouble in my neighborhood. He's advertising the boat at a 3rd of it's value and not calling anyone back or responding to emails. I think he's just collecting contact information to sell to advertisers. But if the ad is legit, and the guy finally does return my call. I'll give him a fist full of cash, move out of my sister's apartment, and into my new boat.

Also, if you recall, I'm always wicked busy in the summer time... That's winding down, so I might be able to log in and play some Tribes, soon.
eckomaninred

Post by eckomaninred »

Yeah man, I do remember you being super busy every summer. I got out of the army in '10 and been living in Charlotte ever since.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Well damn... We should have hung out while I was living in Greensboro!

Hind sight's a bitch.
eckomaninred

Post by eckomaninred »

hahah no shit. So tribes is still as fun as it used to be. I got called a fake df member already :P
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Hahaha... I'm surprised you didn't get accused of HMing, too.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

:D