FREE....Clipgrab

KILROY

FREE....Clipgrab

Post by KILROY »

Excellent program, that will take a file from, let's say You Tube and you can convert it to a saved video or mp3 format that you can save to your computer, portable tablet, or smartphone and play it back without having to use up bandwidth, if your ISP give you a limit. I recommend saving a copy of this, due to it being out since Window Vista was introduced, and it could disappear in the future.

https://clipgrab.org
{LS}RePublic

Re: FREE....Clipgrab

Post by {LS}RePublic »

No quota limits for me :P
well i think its 1tb max maybe.
I use Bigasoft video downloader pro.
But there are a few mp4 player site grabbers.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

You might want to give this a try.....this will take a video OR music file, and convert it to a video or music file that you select for it to convert to via it's menu to your computer, and it does it pretty quickly. It took a 1 hr. 25 min. and 50 sec. video mix that I listen to on You Tube multiple times a day and night and converted it to a MP3 file in less than a minute! It's now in MP3 format on my computer, and I can listen to it anytime I want to, without using bandwidth. I can also listen to it off any of my portable devices, including in my vehicle, which I have an after market stereo setup in my Toyota Tundra Limited Quad Cab. A 6 disk changer, after market 3-way separates in the doors, and in the rear doors, with a couple of band-pass cabinets, containing only 2 - 5 1/4's sub's in each cabinet. With an electronic crossover that does the 6 1/2-inch mid-bass in each of the doors, the 5 1/4-inch mid's in each door, and the 1-inch tweeters in the front and rear pillars. I'm running old school amps. A Punch 30 in 2 ohm stereo running the front and rear tweeters. A Punch 45HD in 2 ohm stereo running the front and rear 5 1/4 mid's, and a Punch 60DSM in 2 ohm stereo running the 6 1/2 mid-bass drivers in each door. The band-pass enclosures are ran off a Denon-DCA 500 in 4 ohm Mono that has a built in low pass crossover.

I used to run stereo competition in the early 90's, and had my own business called Audio Dimensions in the late 90's in which I sponsored vehicles for competition. One was a 1985 2 door hatchback Honda Accord that placed 2nd loudest in the Nation that we shelved 16-Rockford Fosgate 15-inch sub's in the back area where the rear seat was. In the hatch area were 6 airplane batteries with a hydraulic rack that lifted the 24K Gold Plated Shrouded Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 that powered the sub's. Doors had 5 - 6 1/2" mid-bass driver, 5 - 5 1/4" mid's, 3 tweeters all with their own Fosgate amps, a Fosgate PA-1 Passive EQ, Sony 10 Disk CD Changer, Fosgate OEQ-1 Electronic EQ, and one of the first mobile video setups in a vehicle off a 4 1/2" Sony colored TV with VHS player, and a mobile cell phone that was connected to the vehicle's alarm system that would call or page your if someone set off the alarm.

I also built a system in a 1965 Candy Apple Red Mustang with a 289 High Performance Motor that had 4 Fosgate 15's in the rear off a Fosgate 650 amp with Fosgate EQ, PA-1, extra battery under the hood, with beefed up alternator, after market AC. The doors only had a pair of Fosgate 5 1/4's and 1" tweet's with a pair of 1" Sony tweet's on the dash and Sony 10 disk CD changer, but it sounded pretty nice...it placed only 3rd in SPL, but for sound quality, always placed 1st!

EDIT: Oh forgot, the rear of the sub cabinet in the Mustang had 6 1/2" mid-bass drivers also. We also used the Mustang for drag racing, even with the weight of the stereo in it at a place here in San Antonio, Texas called Alamo Dragway, in which it did pretty good, and placed pretty high a few times and walked away with a trophy and check once in awhile.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

I installed UmmyVideoDownloader on my old computer and it allows you to rip YouTube vids as mp4s and mp3s.
When I installed it on my new computer I found that they had changed it to a pay service.
I just copied the old folder in Program Files to my new computer and now it's free again.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

just use this one. I've used it several times to make custom sounds and it works great.

http://www.youtube-mp3.org/
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

But that's just for music. Kilroy's saves the whole video.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Yes, you have a choice, the music or the vid, and in different formats.