Funny Chats

Puppetmaster

Re: Funny Chats

Post by Puppetmaster »

Fox, you should write fanfiction since you're a wordsmith now.

STU, a midair snipe is something I do on a daily basis, I don't see how that screenshot is proof of aimbot.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Puppetmaster wrote:STU, a midair snipe is something I do on a daily basis, I don't see how that screenshot is proof of aimbot.
That's not an ordinary mid-air snipe.
"Aimbot {OZ}" is falling from the base. I had just boosted upward to get a shot at him.
How was he able to track and kill me through the smoke cloud that was streaming from him?
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

Easy. Its called... skills.

I've been playing this game since i was 11 years old. Thats over 10 years of playing. After 10 years of playing this game... I pretty much own everyone at anytime at any mod. Thats how much I played this game. Its too fuckin easy. And it takes just a shitty computer to own you.
EvilTree{OZ}
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

vistalize wrote:Easy. Its called... skills.
I've been playing this game since i was 11 years old. Thats over 10 years of playing. After 10 years of playing this game... I pretty much own everyone at anytime at any mod. Thats how much I played this game. Its too fuckin easy. And it takes just a shitty computer to own you. Image
I see a lot of chest-thumping, but still no real explanation.

from Aimbot {OZ}'s point of view.
Degree of Difficulty: Extreme, since he can only aim at my feet. (if he could see them, but he doesn't need to.)
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

I still laugh at Noobs who claim aimbot. Boy do I miss the real vets of this game.
EvilTree{OZ}
'][']-[RiLL3R

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

Ghost wrote:Lol quit while your ahead thrill
Thanks. :mrgreen: But that's not why I quit. I quit because I don't want to waste anymore time arguing with an idiot.

Oh hey S']['U, it's kind of sick and pathetic you'd say that to a kid. GROW UP!
"Find a Job You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life"
lil Tigga {OZ}

Post by lil Tigga {OZ} »

S']['U wrote:
f0xL3g3nD :) wrote:almost 16 years has past since the beginning of Tribe.
in the beginning one would use disc, now one uses words.
in the beginning one would not 'mute' another player, but instead own and humiliate.
in the beginning one would capture the flag, not add a bunch of defense objects to cause stalemates.
in the beginning one would not ban, but target and make gameplay living hell until one would drop.

A lot has changed since the beginning of Tribe, but also take note how great the community has changed as well.
From Gaming to Politics.

Welcome to the new age I suppose. R.I.P Tribes.
So true.

I still have a few demos from back in my HaVoC days, and the gameplay was much slower-paced back then. There was much more strategy and teamwork involved, rather than everyone playing for themselves.
The politics of Tribes has reached a ridiculous level on BR server.
There are two highly defined classes of players, the ones who are friends with the server administration, and the ones who aren't.

Also there's the one's with "aimbot" and the ones without.
It's easy to tell which ones are which while playing:

lmao thats probably me since im like the only one who puts a space between my name and the tag. Stu if u wanted to make accusations why not just un blur the name for all too see?
aim bot really? have you been sipping knight5's cool aid i really thought u were smarter then that.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

lil Tigga {OZ} wrote:lmao thats probably me since im like the only one who puts a space between my name and the tag. Stu if u wanted to make accusations why not just un blur the name for all too see?
aim bot really? have you been sipping knight5's cool aid i really thought u were smarter then that.
Tigga, you know it's you, since I just told you that on X-fire.
You also know that by "aimbot", I'm talking about the config that S_hift mentioned here:
http://www.pushbiscuit.info/forum/viewt ... 981#p49981

S']['U: http://www.br.thelandofoz.net/viewtopic ... 338#p13338
S']['U: that's you
lil Tigga {OZ}: lmao i figured
lil Tigga {OZ}: stu i dont know about u sometimes man
S']['U: I didn't give you away though
lil Tigga {OZ}: you can
lil Tigga {OZ}: as i have nothing to hide
S']['U: You're using S_hift's config, aren't you?
lil Tigga {OZ}: umm nope
S']['U: then that was one hell of a lucky shot
lil Tigga {OZ}: it happens from time to time man
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

S']['U wrote:
f0xL3g3nD :) wrote:almost 16 years has past since the beginning of Tribe.
in the beginning one would use disc, now one uses words.
in the beginning one would not 'mute' another player, but instead own and humiliate.
in the beginning one would capture the flag, not add a bunch of defense objects to cause stalemates.
in the beginning one would not ban, but target and make gameplay living hell until one would drop.

A lot has changed since the beginning of Tribe, but also take note how great the community has changed as well.
From Gaming to Politics.

Welcome to the new age I suppose. R.I.P Tribes.
So true.

I still have a few demos from back in my HaVoC days, and the gameplay was much slower-paced back then. There was much more strategy and teamwork involved, rather than everyone playing for themselves.
The politics of Tribes has reached a ridiculous level on BR server.
There are two highly defined classes of players, the ones who are friends with the server administration, and the ones who aren't.

Also there's the one's with "aimbot" and the ones without.
It's easy to tell which ones are which while playing:

Well with your high tech recording skillz you should almost be able to give us his view which to me looks like his cross hairs are almost above the smoke.And everyones video is different so all I can say is. You got got!
Puppetmaster

Post by Puppetmaster »

Yeah, lil tigga totally cheats.
I want that to be true because he kills me too much and it makes me mad.