gg
bo'sdad

Re: GGS

Post by bo'sdad »

are you asking what this means ? it means good games, or good game's
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

Just sayin they were good games... had fun ! I know what gg means, thanks. If you wanna teach me something tell me what those damn "big crates" do? I saw one used to block the flag the other day like a deployable platform... ???
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman

Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

Cool Scores.
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

big crates can be used for defense, you can move them with a pitchfork. they hold up ok under fire too. oh yeah, some guys use them to cover turrets on the ceilings as well
Jegue

Post by Jegue »

yeah score 36
- <!>Tariq^
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

bo'sdad wrote:big crates can be used for defense, you can move them with a pitchfork. they hold up ok under fire too. oh yeah, some guys use them to cover turrets on the ceilings as well
I see, have they always been that way? I've noticed lately that some(one) has been using them that way a lot more. I was checking it out today. This changes things.... :shock: Bo's, I see you catch a lot of flack on here about enforcing the rules. I appreciate the time and effort you spend at it though and I'm sure a great many do that haven't mentioned it lately. You're part of why this game is still going for some of us and I want to thank you for being one of those that are helpful to those learning too. I wish I had more time to play !
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

Jegue wrote:yeah score 36
You're a great shot Jegue!
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

thanks sgt. by the way, has anyone ever told you how yo ski up a building ? it helps a lot. If you even have any questions, even in game just ask. most regular players are also happy to help. Unless ,,, they're having a bad game LOL