Legendz 4.0b

bo'sdad

Re: Legendz 4.0b

Post by bo'sdad »

vehicle platforms do not work, also deploy-able vehicles don't work now ( they did before ). and the repair gun has short range not like the old long range one. other than that , it runs smooth
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Kk, I tested the vehicles on a airbase and they all worked fine when purchased through the vehicle station. I also tested transport pack and it seems to be an easy fix, just up the deploy limit. Not sure why I lowered it. The repair gun range was reduced to default settings, I could pump it up a little I suppose. The idea behind the change was to reduce standoffs and stale mates. Putting on a more official competitive version of the mod. As it is now, this is the same mod settings that was used for every competitive event in the past 8 years. Bringing it back to basics.
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

this is br, we dont like change LOL I get what your saying, Im just passing along the crying I hear when in the server .
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Overall it's beneficial to the server. Kk, just did all my class work and got it turned in today, so I'll throw BR a fix for that deploy pack. As well as a few other glitches people have shown me.
SapoIV

Post by SapoIV »

"DJ4cK3L where and what will US be without your smart mind?
Where? can anyone please tell me? .. . This guy is smart like a Bull Frog drinking a pina colada in London ..
THANKS so much for your help and for making this awesome game more fun .. GOD BLESS YOU man.. :)

"Toat" Frog
[img]http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/16/sany0037b.jpg[/img]
!!Bull Frog and Tadpole!!
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

Thanks Crow!!
Jegue

Post by Jegue »

Good job Crow, but Ill miss the drones and the fighter vehicle pack in rogue angel :(
- <!>Tariq^
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

crow have you given any thought to the 3v3 no damage yet? we loose a lot of players during the day when the teams are severely unbalanced. we have a few players like myself that will change teams when we see it. however it is usually too late to recover as the other tam has almost always base raped the shit out of the first team, and will continue to do so while they try and recover. today we went from 7 players total, to 3 v1.
anyway, it's a thought.
SapoIV

Post by SapoIV »

bosdad you put it right on the money.. I really really get pissed off when this happens..
and few players.. they see that we are UNEVEN , but still dont want to be fair ..
If i am a temp Adm when this is happening .. I just go and do the Disable Damage (Base) ... cuz few players , like me.. get piss and go play Arena... :D

ps . Thanks Beavis for teaching and practicing with me there .. I am improving at lots :)

Bull Frog
[img]http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/16/sany0037b.jpg[/img]
!!Bull Frog and Tadpole!!
frankthetank

Post by frankthetank »

how do I up vehicle pack deploy limit? I don't even know...