Admin polls have closed..

justR

Re: Admin polls have closed..

Post by justR »

Which [new] admins are you even getting worked up over? None of the new ones = bo'sdad or bongwater. Leet speaking you greatly diminishes your ability to troll, which is your main priority anyway and that in itself is reason enough to leet speak you, and imo you should be perma-muted.

but hey in the make-believe world where you go out and game on women... did you just admit that the women you game on also tell you you won't be missed, or am I missing something on your comparison to me and them?

like I said you won't be missed but I doubt you'll be able to stay away given you're an attention whore with a compulsive need to get said attention. [and it is highly likely you cant' get it from any other venue]
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

{SW}SkyWalker wrote:Sgt. Rock just made a horrible 1st impression I got on and morgoth was both smurfing You Idiot and BKing so I asked sgt rock to do it and he said no and dropped. Hoe does that do anything? We hirrd new peeps for a reason.
AHEM! Anyone?
going to adress this? :cbaby:
No matter how long I stay away from this game I will never forget the stuff this game and community forged onto my heart!
AwakeV2

Post by AwakeV2 »

{SW}SkyWalker wrote:
{SW}SkyWalker wrote:Sgt. Rock just made a horrible 1st impression I got on and morgoth was both smurfing You Idiot and BKing so I asked sgt rock to do it and he said no and dropped. Hoe does that do anything? We hirrd new peeps for a reason.
AHEM! Anyone?
He doesn't have admin yet. A God admin has to give it to him win he is on.
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

AwakeV2 wrote:
{SW}SkyWalker wrote:
AHEM! Anyone?

Thanks Awake... that's right Skywalker, I saw it but could do nothing at the time, so I did the next best thing I dropped and posted to the other admins about what was going on. I didn't want to say I didn't have admin in there, I thought he might just drop if he thought I did. Coooool, my first complaint and I haven't even got admin yet ! heheheh LOL

Try not to jump to conclusions padawan.
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman

AwakeV2

Post by AwakeV2 »

Haha. ^
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

SGT ROCK wrote:
AwakeV2 wrote:
{SW}SkyWalker wrote:
AHEM! Anyone?

Thanks Awake... that's right Skywalker, I saw it but could do nothing at the time, so I did the next best thing I dropped and posted to the other admins about what was going on. I didn't want to say I didn't have admin in there, I thought he might just drop if he thought I did. Coooool, my first complaint and I haven't even got admin yet ! heheheh LOL

Try not to jump to conclusions padawan.[/quote]
U have admin. And why not just freeze him.
No matter how long I stay away from this game I will never forget the stuff this game and community forged onto my heart!
Ninetails

Post by Ninetails »

As a gift for ghost who got the highest votes, i present to you two signatures

Aaquib

Post by Aaquib »

americans y u no drone strike sky walker :bat:
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

Aaquib wrote:americans y u no drone strike sky walker :bat:
LOL... heheheh that's a good one Aaquib! :fshit: and.... Those rock, nice sigs Ninetails!

browneyes

Post by browneyes »

Aaquib wrote:americans y u no drone strike sky walker :bat:
:rofl: :lolz: