Admin polls have closed..

{SW}SkyWalker

Re: Admin polls have closed..

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

Ghost wrote:He did not have admin at the time for gods sake skywalker. He won the position but was not added to the server admin list. You are one dense son of a bitch; You didn't even read what you quoted.
This was yesterday at about 5PM eastern time the new admins were added way before that so why would he not have it?
No matter how long I stay away from this game I will never forget the stuff this game and community forged onto my heart!
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

{SW}SkyWalker wrote:
Ghost wrote:He did not have admin at the time for gods sake skywalker. He won the position but was not added to the server admin list. You are one dense son of a bitch; You didn't even read what you quoted.
This was yesterday at about 5PM eastern time the new admins were added way before that so why would he not have it?
Skywalker... What is so hard to understand about that? I did not have admin rights in the server at the time, they made the announcement here, in the forums but someone has to perform the task in the game server before it actually happens. I did not get admin abilities until last night around 9ish. I did all I could at the time as I stated earlier.

I'll tell you a lil secret... something I was taught and have found invaluable in life. If you are reading something and you don't understand it, go back and read it again, until you do understand it. If you don't know what a word means, look it up. Lastly, think about what you say to people, BEFORE you say it. Please don't accuse me or anyone of something you really don't know about.
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman

Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

You seem to not understand, an admin has to give him admin while they are both on in the server.
Just because we announced the new admins, doesn't mean some unknown power magically gives them admin...
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

SGT ROCK wrote:
{SW}SkyWalker wrote:
Skywalker... What is so hard to understand about that? I did not have admin rights in the server at the time, they made the announcement here, in the forums but someone has to perform the task in the game server before it actually happens. I did not get admin abilities until last night around 9ish. I did all I could at the time as I stated earlier.

I'll tell you a lil secret... something I was taught and have found invaluable in life. If you are reading something and you don't understand it, go back and read it again, until you do understand it. If you don't know what a word means, look it up. Lastly, think about what you say to people, BEFORE you say it. Please don't accuse me or anyone of something you really don't know about.
Sorry Pal. :stu:
No matter how long I stay away from this game I will never forget the stuff this game and community forged onto my heart!
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

{SW}SkyWalker wrote:
SGT ROCK wrote:
{SW}SkyWalker wrote:

Good enough for me, carry on...
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

SGT ROCK wrote:
{SW}SkyWalker wrote:
SGT ROCK wrote:
{SW}SkyWalker wrote:

LOL Are we friends now? :drinkz:
Ninetails

Post by Ninetails »

{SW}SkyWalker wrote:
SGT ROCK wrote:
{SW}SkyWalker wrote:
SGT ROCK wrote:
{SW}SkyWalker wrote:

That was sarcasm right?
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

Ninetails wrote:
{SW}SkyWalker wrote:
SGT ROCK wrote:
{SW}SkyWalker wrote:
SGT ROCK wrote:
{SW}SkyWalker wrote:

That was sarcasm right?
Nope :coolio:
AwakeV2

Post by AwakeV2 »

Ffs. Hard to believe sky is in college.
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

AwakeV2 wrote:Ffs. Hard to believe sky is in college.
Doesn't everyone say that? :spiteful: