Skype Tonight!

The Boloblur

Skype Tonight!

Post by The Boloblur »

Tonight around 8:30PM EST, I will be hosting a Skype party on Tribes! I really want us all to have fun as a community and being able to talk shit and laugh at each other over voice chat makes for a very fun and entertaining time. If you would like to join me you can add: vistyler12@gmail.com on Skype and I will call everyone when we are ready to get started!

The only reason I am suggesting Skype is because it is a little easier for us to get, and easier for everyone to use.
Lawlz

Re: Skype Tonight!

Post by Lawlz »

Wut. Use Discord or something. Or I have a TS3 server people could probably use.
The Boloblur

Post by The Boloblur »

Well for right now we are just going to use Skype. Maybe we can get a TS thing going. But I just want to make it easy for people right now by simply adding me on Skype. If this works and people enjoy it then we will use TS
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

ts.dfclan.org supports up to 500 teamspeak 3 clients.
The Boloblur

Post by The Boloblur »

If we can get a section for all of us to use, that could be a possibility. I just want to bring everyone together where we can torture each other through voice and not text lol
{LS}RePublic

Post by {LS}RePublic »

The Boloblur wrote:If we can get a section for all of us to use, that could be a possibility. I just want to bring everyone together where we can torture each other through voice and not text lol
Better make it fish proof. He lives for chat
The Boloblur

Post by The Boloblur »

He won't be allowed in the chat. If he joins he should be kicked unless he can manage himself in a mature manner. I won't have anyone acting like a child trying to start an argument. This is meant to bring us together as a community and encourage us to have more fun when we play. I have been seeing people get mad because they aren't winning. I want it to be about how much fun we can have. It may sound lame, but I think it would really get people to play more often and might even bring back some more people that are old schoolers if we are all talking and having a good time.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong I can rage when I am getting spawn killed, but the good matches are always so much fun.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

I had you raging a little yesterday. T'was fun.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Yeah, my sister was complaining about how she woke up from a deep sleep to the sound of me yelling, "YOU GOD DAMNED FUCKING CUNT!"

I was like, "It's not MY fault, that god damned fucking cunt shot me!"
The Boloblur

Post by The Boloblur »

Lol that was a lot of fun actually lol.